FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

What's up my beautiful readers? How am I doing? Well thank you for asking. I'm doing fine, its summer!!! Well for me it is. Sorry to those who are still struggling through the school year 😩

Finally going to start grade 11 in September!!! I'm so happy, I just wanna leave highschool and get on with my life 😆 if ya know what I mean.

Anyways I have some questions you guys might want answered. I thought of these myself. If you have questions that I haven't answered PM me and I'll be sure to back to you.

Currently this book is UNDER EDITING, so I'm sorry if you get a bunch of notifications everyday 😭😭

So let's get started...

Q: When did you start "Does It Still Hurt?"

A: I don't know the exact date BUT I do remember that I started writing this book in grade 8. So that would have been the year of 2012 or 2013. I was pretty young, their were times I wanted to give up on this book but I kept writing. And damn it took me till 2017 to finally finish it.

Q: When did you decide to start writing the book?

A: Originally I wasn't really confident in myself as an author, so I gave my best friend permission to publish the book as hers. I would give her ideas and she would write them. Soon I didn't think she was understanding what I was trying to say with the book, so I decided to start writing the book on my own.

Q: Who came up with the tittle and why?

A: My close friend in grade 8 was talking to me about my ideas on this book. And she said "Does it still hurt?" The tittle just spoke to me and I wanted this book filled with struggles that a lot of teens go through in their lives such as depression, and suicide.

Q: How did you come up with the characters?

A: I know it's funny to say but the five girls; Rosalina, Ariana, Meghan, Serenity, and Lucy are based on real teens. Their personality's are in real people I know. That's why it was so easy for me to write about the girls. The guys aren't based off of real people I came up with them. I don't want to give out names of the characters I based off of in real life because I know them very well.

Q: How did you think of this book?

A: I know this sounds crazy and a lot of you probably won't believe me, but I did have a dream about this whole book. After I had this dream I decided into writing and publishing it into wattpad.

Q: Will their be a sequel?

A: I'm hoping to write a sequel in the future ONLY if people start reading more and vote. And if I get comments on wanting a sequel. I do have pretty good ideas for a sequel, but that depends on you guys.

That's it guys, those were all the questions I thought of tbh. If you have questions don't be afraid to PM me!!

Thanks for everyone who has supported and read this book, I wouldn't be here with out you loves ❤

Stay unique and beautiful...

XoxoxRaz❤✌