Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier

This is a pic of Xavier King.

A few minutes before all of us were talking some sense into Ariana. Ugh she was so stupid for doing that. Now everyone probably has spread rumors and people probably know our names by now. I didn't want to stand out but noooo, Ariana just had to do that but I was more upset than mad right now.

I was currently at my locker and I remember the girls telling me their schedules. I have all my classes with Serenity but all of us just have one class together and that was P.E that's my favorite subject. Who wouldn't like it? I mean all you do is sports and I love sports, its in my blood.

I looked at my schedule one last time. First period I have Language\ Geography, for second period, I have Mathematics then its lunch. For fourth period, I have Science and fifth period is P.E.

"Rosalina hurry! We will be late for class!" Ari yelled.

"You go, I'm right behind you okay?" I yelled to my friends and they nodded and ran to class. "Shit," I mumbled underneath my breath, "wait where is my class? Ugh! Really Rosalina? you should have asked Serenity since she knew," I said out loud

. I closed my locker and made sure I slammed it in the process of me being angry. I locked my locker as I was about to turn around I felt a leather jacket slide against my bare arm

"What the......he....l..l?" I turned around completely and I was staring at an empty hall. I shrugged it off and walked away to find my class.

I finally found my class by texting Serenity. I needed to work extra hard this year as well. Nothing is going to come between me. Nothing will prevent me from getting a good future and the first step is to graduate high school with high marks and get my diploma.

I walked in Language and I saw Serenity. She was sitting in the front of the class obviously because I knew Serenity. She was the smartest out of our little group. She can be a geek sometimes but also a total badass. I love her so much and I like how she doesn't care what people think of her.

Serenity patted the seat beside her for me to sit with a big smile on her face.

I shook my head. "I thought you knew me by now." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Hey, it doesn't hurt to try with you." She giggled and I walked to the back and sat at a double table. Luckily, no one was beside me.

As I was pulling my books out and my pencil, the teacher walked in, I think his name was Mr Michaels. His name was written on the board. Mr Michaels started talking and I began writing each word he said because I better pass this class with at least an 85%

{XAVIER'S POV}

I was walking in the hall ways and all I could think about was Rosalina. She is my mate and I'm so happy that I finally found the love of my life. She was human but it was normal for werewolves to have human mates.

I can't wait to make her mine, officially and mark her. I want her to be the pack's Luna. My pack was the strongest in the world and I was proud to be the Alpha of The Blood Moon Pack. As I was walking, I smelt that delicious scent again. It was vanilla and lavender mixed together. It was my mate, my beautiful mate, I can't wait to talk to her.

'Wow dude your whipped' My inner wolf said inside my head.

"Shut up, she's my mate so it's okay if I'm whipped." I said with a cheeky smile.

When I saw Rosalina in the hall, I looked over her shoulder to see what her schedule was. She was so beautiful.

I just had to know her schedule and I know that if we have all the same classes together. I will get to know her better. If any guy talks to her, I'm gonna break their face.