Chapter Thirty Four: Parents

--------------------
Don't wait for the perfect moment
Take the moment and make it perfect ~Google
--------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

I was shocked that these were Xavier's parents. They were both good looking, no wonder why Xavier looks like a Greek god.

"My name is Samantha" she beamed and hugged me. I wasn't usually a touchy person. I guess I just grew up like that. My mom barely hugged me and my dad would barely have a second glance my way.

"Oh, and this is my husband David" she said linking her arm in his. He smiled at me which looked too pushed. He shook my hand and I felt so tiny being around him. I mean he used to be the alpha before Xavier was.

"It's nice meeting you Mr and Mrs King. My name is Rosalina Newman" I said feeling a little overwhelmed. The palms of my hands were getting sweety. I'm guessing Xavier sensed my nervousness and grabbed my hand and intertwined them with his big ones. I smiled my heart beat decreased.

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blushed at her comment.

"Oh and stop it child, please call me by my first name. Your making me feel old" she pouted playfully. "But on the other hand this guy-" she said pointing at her husband. "Is much older than me, call him Mr. King" she said laughing. I joined in with the laughter.

"I'm only four years older" Mr King said poking her side.

"Yeah four years to many" Samantha sarcastically said. Mr King shook his head while admiring his wife. He kissed her forehead and she seemed to calm down. I want to be like that with Xavier. I hope we can grow old with each other.

I looked over to see Xavier with a serious look on his face. I rubbed his arm knocking him back to reality. His eyes fluttered towards me and a faint smile played his lips.

"You guys are so cute!" Samantha Xavier's mom squealed and pinched Xavier's cheeks which made me laugh.

"Mom stop it!" Xavier said removing her hand.

"Why are you acting so serious son? I thought you'd be happy to see us. You didn't even tell your mother and I about finally finding your mate" his father spoke sitting on the couch. Xavier sat down and he pulled me beside him.

Both parents were looking at Xavier from across the room as he was shaking with rage. I held his hand calming him down. He seemed to calm down but his body was still shaking.

I grabbed his face and pulled it towards me. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. I knew if he start smelling my scent he would calm down.

His head rested there. I touched his hand noticing that his shaky body was gone. "I can't do this" he said in my neck ad his hot breath fanned my cold neck. His rough skin tickled my collar bone.

"Xavier's what's going on?" I asked worried. He didn't show his face. He let out a sigh.

"Com' on let's get out of here" he said grabbing my hand.

"Xavier can we stay? I just met you parents" I asked pulling him back down. He refused and he grabbed me as my whole weight was lifted up just by one pull. Just as we were gonna leave his father spoke out.

"Answer my question! I demand an answer from you!" His fathers alpha voice boomed across the empty halls. I gulped the lump in my throat. Samantha sat there as I saw her wolf was coming out. Her eyes turning soft color as she held her husband back.

"You wanna know whats wrong dad? You wanna know why I never answered calls or texts? And most importantly why I hid Rosalina from you guys!" He yelled I swear I felt the mansion shake. His dads eyes turned black as he nodded.