Chapter Sixteen: The Game

Dedicated to to: silencedtruth

-----------------------
Keep walking, keep talking,

You got nothing on me

Keep smiling, because

You know that you can't

Do what I do

Keep staring, comparing

Thinking what it would be like

To be in my shoes.....

You can't do what I do! - tumblr
-----------------------

{Ariana's POV}

Yesterday Josh was badly injured because of Xavier's bite. I slapped Josh's face for punching My wall but other than that we're good.

Josh is a werewolf so he heals fast, but this was an Alpha bite we're talking about. The pack doctors were talking to Meghan about the pain Josh's shoulder will be in. Of course I listened just in case,I'm very interested in this werewolf shit.

I have a werewolf as a boyfriend obviously I'm gonna listen. We went home last night but Meghan slept over at Josh's place, which was Xavier's place all the guys live with each other. How ironic.

Bryan did drive me home last night and it couldn't have been better having him by my side. He asked me millions of times if my nose was okay. Honestly he worries to much, but I told him to stop worrying and go and get some sleep.

It was a real big night last night, but I learned a lot of things. Yesterday was yesterday not gonna worry about it anymore. I was really happy today because Bryan asked me if I wanted to come to his basketball game.

Its there first game of the season I heard they were really good! I love basketball I'll be there to support him but if any bitch flirts with him during half time imma slay them... literally.

I was with the girls right now in the cafeteria, that's right we're in hell that's called school apparently. Meghan was seated beside me Lucy and Serenity were sitting across from me, Rosey was seated at the edge of the table. I feel bad for her she has been a wreck ever since the Xavier incident.

She was staring at her lunch and playing with peas with the fork in her hand just pushing the peas around in her container. "Hey, earth to Rosey" I said waving my hand in front of her face.

"Huh? oh sorry what?" she stumbled to say.

"Are you gonna come to the basketball game??!!!" I asked excitedly.

"Is Xavier on the team?" She asked.

Fuck how did she kno 'Okay come on Ariana you can lie to your best friend you got this'

"Nope doesn't he play football?" I asked pointing towards Lucy trying to get an answer out of her.

"No he plays like every fucking sport" Serenity spoke up looking angry. "Like why is he so good at sports?" she huffed.

Lucy and I narrowed our eyes at her. "You dumbass" Lucy said while smacking the back of her head.

Meghan burst out laughing.

"Oh were you guys lying?" Serenity asked clueless.

Meghan was still laughing. "Meghan keep your shit together, maybe our cover isn't blown just yet" I whisper yelled at her.