Chapter Seventeen: Audition

Dedicated to: I-LOVE-WinnieThePooh

{Watch the video, its the dance Rosalina and Ariana do in their audition}

---------------------
{Dancing with the feet is one thing.
But with the heart is another.
You have not witnessed a real workout...
Until you've watched a dancer practice.} -tumblr
---------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

Today it felt like a very lazy day for me. The girls had to literally pull me out of bed. But I really miss having Lucy here with us in the house. I hope her dad isn't getting on her last nerve. I'm scared she will give up one day.

I know I'm such a fucking hypocrite because I'm suicidal but I will do anything to save a life. I just wish I could see her smile every morning when she tackles me in bed.

I didn't want to go to school today, but I have to I have my dance audition. I'm very nervous I haven't danced in a while. That's a long story why I haven't, but I know it will be revealed one day. I don't think Xavier will like what the story is about.

I just finished eating my cereal and the girls and I were ready to go to school. Lucy called me and told me to come and pick her up. She didn't want to drive her car usually when this happens she wants to talk about what's bothering her.

I don't mind I always listen to her and I try to make her feel better. I went to my room and checked myself in the mirror one last time. I was staring at my reflection.

I was wearing my purple hoodie crop top that came right above my belly button. I had my black sweat pants on and my purple Jordan's on. I wore my purple and turquoise snap back.

I had my natural curly hair going on. My hair wasn't really curly it was more like zig zags, but at the bottom of my hair it was curly. My hair came out from the sides of my snap back, my snap back said CARELESS WORLD. I wore it back words.

I put some mascara on and ChapStick. I got out of my room slipping on my lime green Dr Dre beats on. My music blasting in my ears. The girls already left to school like 6 minutes ago I told them I am picking Lucy up so they don't have to wait up.

I got out of the apartment and grabbed my back pack. I got in my BMW and took the hood off. Soon I made it to Lucy's house before I could get out of my car and knock on her door she was already out.

She was running as fast as she could to my car. I UN locked the car door so she could make it in quick. She got in and I quickly zoomed out of her parents parking lot. I smiled at her

"Are you okay? you made it quick to the car" I asked looking at her and back at the road.

She breathed in the air and sighed. "Yeah I'm fine,thanks for asking Rose" she said staring at the beach we past by.

"Okay cut the crap I know some things wrong, and I know something is on your mind. And I for sure know you want to talk about it" I said trying to catch my breath.

She looked over at me her soon frown turned into a big smile. "You know me so well" she said while reaching over and hugging me. I couldn't hug her back because my hands were on the steering wheel.

"I love you Rose" she said not letting go.

I smiled "I love you too babe" She laughed. I plugged my phone to my stereo and put Lucy's favorite song on.