Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom

Dedicated to: CrazyMind20

❤Important author's note please read my loves❤

I love me, I love me for the both of us ~ Lyrics
-----------

{Rosalina's POV}

I felt trapped into a warm hard structure. Sun peeked through the shaded windows. I wanted to so badly open my eyes, but my brain kept telling me to shut down. I huffed and decided to open one eye at a time.

I tried but my sleep got the best of me. I tried pushing the warmth away from me, because it wasn't allowing me to wake up. I felt muscular arms wrap around my body like a vine. And just like a vine it got tighter by the second.

Finally I opened my eyes wanting to see who was providing this warmth that had me begging for more. I groaned and opened my eyes fully. I stifled a laughed and saw Xavier's sleepy face invading my personal space.

His hair was tousled on his face in a cute way. His mouth was parted slightly. Xavier was indeed a mouth breather. I giggled a little. His face rested on my shoulder and his arms were securely around my body. His body was pressed against mine as if I was his teddy bear.

I brushed his hair from his eyes and stroked his eyebrows that was in a messy manner from his sleep. I heard his small snores and I wanted to sleep beside him longer but I was forgetting something important, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I pulled him closer to me and moved my long hair away from face, and put it behind me. His head rested on my breast as my cheek rested on his hair. I closed my eyes and all the memories from last night invaded my mind.

I bit my lip and realized everything that took place. I can't believe we finally did it. I completed my mating process with him and I felt more connected to him than I ever did. I squeezed my eyes shut at some things that I shouldn't think about.

All in all, Xavier was gentle with me knowing it was my first time. Every time he went all the way with me he would ask me repeatedly if I was okay, and if I wanted him to stop. He was sweet and sexy at the time.

I felt Xavier move from underneath me. His one arm came from my waist and griped my thigh. That's when I realized I only had a big T-shirt on. Xavier slipped on me from last night because he was scared I might get a cold. I didn't have any undergarments on and Xavier hand was going up on my thigh slowly.

"Xavier" I whispered. I felt him move when I called him.

"Good morning, babe" his husky morning voice rang in. I smiled.

"Good morning love" I said kissing his forehead. I lowered my head so I could make eye contact.

"Hi" Xavier said with sly smile struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Hi" I repeated, giggling.

"How are you feeling Rose, any cramps?" Xavier asked bluntly. I mentally smacked myself in the face.

"Did you seriously just ask me if I have cramps" I asked half laughing.

"Yeah...why?"

"Can I slap you please?" I asked laughing and hiding my red face into the pillow.

"I'm just worried about you" he said snuggling closer to me. I still hide my face from him. "Because you know, you were a virgin, I don't want to cause too much pain for you baby" he said whispering in my ear.