Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose

Dedicated to: ★amongthewolves

----------------------

Everything she saw was black.
So she began to turn her wrist red so the world wouldn't seem so dark. -tumbler

----------------------

{Meghan's POV}

It been three days now since the party. All hell broke loose that night. The only thing was I felt very sick the last week. I've been puking since I was with Josh. Josh came and checked up on me, but I told him I would be fine soon.

I wasn't gonna let him worry about me, he was the beta of the blood moon pack. He has duties to do than worry about his mate .At least Rosalina was there beside me the whole time.

I was thankful of that I really was. But ever since Xavier that basterd cheated on her, she's been a whole different person. She doesn't talk to any of us anymore. I know she tried to act strong in front of us, but I always hear her crying in her room.

Usually at night time. I would always check up on her with the girls. She would pretend she was sleeping every time we asked if she was okay.

I just want the old Rosalina back I miss her a lot. I was currently watching TV my favorite Spongbob episode was on. Hey don't judge Spongbob is bae. I kept stuffing popcorn in my mouth. I was so conferrable on the couch it felt like heaven.

"I'm going out to get you something". Rosalina said winking. while putting on her leather jacket on. 

She was probably gonna get me Starbucks. I laughed and nodded to her as she left.

-----------------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

I walked to my BMW as I drove off to the pharmacist. I knew Meghan was pregnant, with Josh's baby of course.

She has been talking about him a lot lately its getting annoying. I love her and everything but if you could choose who talks about boys most in our little group. You would pick Meghan. Whatever she is going through right now I'm gonna be by her side no matter what.

I pulled up in the parking lot of the pharmacy. I saw Xavier's car in parking lot. I raised an eyebrow thinking why he is here. Is he okay? was he sick or something? All of these questions flooded through my brain. Giving me a headache. I shrugged it off I'm not gonna worry about him why should I? I don't like him anymore. I never loved him... or did I?

I got out of my car. I walked up to the main entrance. I walked in seeing Xavier in the sun glasses booth. I can't hold back the laughs. He looked so stupid trying on different glasses. He made faces in the small mirror I laughed to myself.

He turned around quickly taking of the glasses. I quickly turned around to run. I didn't want him to see me. I took one step when I heard his voice.

"Rosey!" He said while walking towards me. I had a blank expression on my face.

"You mean Rosalina you don't have permission to call me that. Only the people I love call me that". I said with a smirk on my face.

I crossed my hands over my chest. I turned around and walked to the front desk of the pharmacist. "Two pregnancy tests please" I smiled at the old women behind the desk.