Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise

Vote
-----

The sad truth is we are all missing someone and wanting them to miss us back ~tumblr

----

{Rosalina's POV}

As my eyes slowly opened to a muffled sound I looked beside me to see a very shirtless Xavier sleeping beside me.

His arm was draped around my waist tightly. I was struggling really bad because I didn't want him to see me like this.

I bet I looked so bad with my hair every where and last nights mascara on. I tried slowly to move his arm then all the sudden pulled me even closer to him. My hands rested on his chest and his low muffled snores that woke me up. My face was right in front of his I stared patiently at every detail of his beautiful face.

He was perfect, but you know no one is really perfect no matter how hard we try. We all make mistakes and so did Xavier. I put my right hand on his warm cheek and his slight moans escaped his pink lips.

I smiled stroking his cheek slowly with my thumb. His hand grabbed my hand so suddenly that I freaked out a little.

"Good morning beautiful" Xavier raspy voice rung in my ears as his eyes shot open.

I smiled "good morning sleeping beauty" I said jokingly.

He laughed and his whole chest vibrated. I moved my hand away feeling a little embarrassed. I shifted my body to get out of bed. I didn't want him to think I forgave him just yet.

He quickly grabbed my wrist and pushed me against him. My whole body was on every inch of his. It felt like we were one person rather than two. My breathing hitched as I stared into his green orbs.

We just stared at each other and my heart beat quickened. His hands traveled around my now bare waist. Goosebumps ran down my body his rough fingers tickling me.

"Xavier," I said breathlessly.

"Mhm" he hummed not breaking eye contact.

"I should get going. You know get ready for today" I said biting my lip. His eyes traveled to my lips as his head slowly moved to my neck. His head was at the crook of my neck his lips slowly brushed against my soft skin.

A slight moan left my lips and I covered my lips as fast as it came. His low raspy chuckled filled the atmosphere. My cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment.

He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. I pouted slightly like a child. "Okay" he replied. Why couldn't he say this sooner?

I ran out of bed to grab my cloths that were washed from the night. I pulled the long T-shirt that I had on from last night. I quickly put my pants on and kept the long shirt on I tied it at the back. I grabbed a random hoodie from Xavier's closet and wore it. He watched me so intensely.

"I'll make sure to bring these back." I said pointing to my outfit. He just smiled and nodded. "Sorry" I said.

"Its fine you don't have to ever ask its just a hoodie. Your worth a lot more" he said happily. I smiled.