Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)

Loving you is suicide I don't know should I stay or should I go?

I'm trying to keep myself alive, knowing there's a chance its all too late.

But I heard you say you loved me. That's the part I can't forget.

And I wish you'd come and save me boy cause I'm standing over the edge. -Rihanna❤

-------------------

{ROSALINA'S POV}

The next thing I remember is seeing black and I fell in a dreamless sleep. The last thing I thought about was,'what am I going to tell Xavier?'

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!

The alarm clock was going off. The clock read 7:30am. I had 15 minutes to get ready for school!

"Holy shit I'm gonna be late, fuck! get up, get up Rosey".

I was gonna be late for school. I was freaking out I couldn't be late its my first week, I just can't be late. My marks really matter to me unlike some people. I'm not gonna mention.

I'm not rich so I actually have to work hard and get a good future in front of me... hopefully.

I wore my black Nike hoodie with my blue jeans. I brushed my long curly hair in a bun on top of my head. I didn't bother to do my makeup. I don't like the fact of makeup because your wearing a mask basically your hiding your true beauty. Even though I sound like a hypocrite because I wear makeup. But its different I wear makeup because of the society we are in.

You have to be perfect, you have to be a plastic Barbie doll if you want to fit in. Sometimes I don't care what others think about me but sometimes I want to fit in so much that you would think I'm crazy. But it's not me its the world we live in. Cheers to the people who don't give a fuck what others think about them ❤

I ran out of my bedroom and knocked on the girls doors. "GET UP YOU LAZY ASS GIRLS WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I yelled while banging on their bedroom doors.

I turned around to find Serenity sitting on the couch watching TV. She was looking at me with an amused look. "Your so dumb its Saturday,ooouuuhhh! there gonna kill you for waking them up" she said with a smile.

She was  eating her cereal. I gave her the dirtiest look in the world.

"Why didn't you tell me that before I banged on their bedroom doors violently!!". She start laughing.

"You little hoe! Imma kill you! I said. Before I jumped on her she put her cereal down on the table next to her. I pushed her down on the couch and I was on top of her. I start tickling her. She start laughing so hard I thought she stopped breathing for a second.

"What's going on?" Meghan asked, While opening her bedroom door.

All of the bedroom doors opened one by one. "One second I thought my bedroom door was gonna break and the next I hear I'm gonna kill you",Meghan said.

"What the fuck, imma beat you, you're interrupting my sleep" Ariana said while looking at the position I was in. She rubbed her eyes.

Lucy start laughing. She knew when I get mad or pissed I tackle some one to the ground. Eventually everyone start laughing cause they started to get why I was on top of Serenity.

I got off of Serenity. All of us were seated on the couch. "This little hoe didn't tell me it was Saturday I thought it was Friday, I thought we were gonna be late for school. So I start panicking and banged on your doors". I said exhausted.