Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful

Dedicated to: ★ LostMusicAddict★ She made my awesome new book cover for Does It Still Hurt? And also my other book Careless World! Totally follow worthy!

{Rosalina's POV}

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?!" I heard Serenity's loud voice come from the kitchen. I start laughing at Serenity's panicked voice.

"Rosalina get your ass in the kitchen and help me!" I heard Ariana's whiney voice call me. I sighed and got up off the couch.

I was really enjoying my morning with an episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Coffee in my hand and my cheetah blanket keeping me comfy. To say I wasn't a morning person was an understatement.

I usually didn't wake up so early but with Xavier having pack meetings in the morning, I couldn't sleep without him. I tried believe me, but my nightmares always came back when Xavier wasn't beside me. He always asked me if I should let him go, but I felt bad making him miss all those meetings.

I huffed and stood beside Ariana. Serenity was freaking out while holding Ari's hand staring dead at her wedding ring.

Meghan had a big grin on her face, as she was feeding the twins as they sat on there baby chairs.

"Did you know about this whole proposal?" Serenity asked.

"Matter of fact I did" I said looking at my nails.

"What!, how?" Serenity asked bewildered.

"Bryan already told me, he asked me how he should do it" I said playing with my nails.

"What?!" Both Ari and Serenity said at the same time. Meghan start giggling.

"Yeah, sorry I promised to keep it a secret" I said with a smile towards Ari. She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you" she mumbled.

"Don't thank me boo" I winked and she giggled.

"Wow I feel so special" Serenity said taking another spoonful of yogurt.

"Oh yeah your very special" Meghan said with a smile which made Serenity smile too, but then she continued. "If you know what I mean" she said laughing.

Everyone start laughing and Serenity glared at her.

"Fuck you" Serenity said pissed.

"I bet you would love to fuck me" Meghan said laughing. "But lez be honest, I'm into guys" Meghan said winking at Serenity.

"I hate you all, I'm leaving" Serenity said leaving the kitchen. She peeked her head towards the wall. "Oh and I'm happy for you Ari" she said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. I huffed and Meghan held my hand.

"What's wrong Rosey?" Meghan asked. "I haven't seen you eat yet" she said worried.

"I'm fine Meg, don't worry about me. I'm just waiting for Xavier" I said scrolling through my phone.

"Can't sleep huh?" She asked.

I nodded. She understood me.

"Stay strong, I know you always mask your real emotions. But I see through them. Smile okay? Life's too short to be unhappy" Meghan said holding baby Lucy on one hip and baby Jackson resting on her other hip.

Meghan might be a teen mom, but she's super mom to me. I smiled and nodded. She went up stairs with the babies which left me alone in the kitchen.