Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out

--------------------
It takes a minute to say hello,
But it takes forever to say good bye.
--------------------

{Xavier's POV}

I ran out into pine forest. I transformed in mid air as my wolf was getting inpatient. My black paws left tracks on the ground as they pounded on the brown gravel. My black fur was moving with the wind. Images of her flashed in my brain. I was loosing control I had to leave for a couple minutes.

I stopped near the cliff I ran down the trail to where the water fall was. I saw the beautiful Cristal blue water shimmering as it was falling with a free fall. I dipped my head in the water as my wolf enjoyed the coolness.

I switched to my human form as my naked self was revealed to mother nature. I walked into the cold water like the ice water didn't effect me. My whole body was covered with ice cold water up to my neck. The water was pretty deep but I kept walking Into it more.

The water reached my lips as I dipped my head and swam into the water. I stayed under water admiring the little creatures underneath. I closed my eyes as my oxygen was decreasing. Images of Rosalina flashed once again in my brain.

Her beautiful pearl skin glowing. Her chocolate brown eyes and hair shinning through. I felt her near me as her pink lips were about to touch mine I reached in to grab her. I opened my eyes to see it was all my imagination. I swam up as the oxygen made it into my lungs and it felt so good.

I floated in the water my back was facing the water as I laid down and my ears were covered. I don't know how much more I could wait. I'm not saying I'm addicted to sex or some shit. But it's been a while and my wolf is bothering me when I try to forget about any sexual things. I let out a sigh as Rosalina's beautiful face invaded my thoughts.

I'll wait as long as she wants me to. I love her and I'm not losing her. I got out of the water as I saw the sun was rising. I left in the middle of the night before the sun came up. Hopefully Rosalina didn't wake up and realize I wasn't there.

I got out the water and transformed into my black wolf. I reached the pack mansion and a maid was there holding sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I made sure to mind link the maid before I got caught naked in front of everyone. I gave my thanks and she scurried away like I was about to kill her. I shrugged it off a lot of the pack members were afraid of my wolf form.

I got changed behind a tall tree and ran inside to see the girls were awake early. Then I remembered that today we had to go to there apartment and get all there shit. Everyone looked tired but they had to get up early.

I went up the stairs and opened my bedroom door slowly. I saw Rosalina sleeping peacefully in the bed. I walked over to her and got in the bed. As soon as I got in she cuddled into me. Her head rested on my chest my arm went around her waist. I held her close as her small hands rested on my chest. I moved her soft hair away from her face.

My fingers lingered on her pink cheeks and I heard a small moan escape her lips. I needed to wake her up but she looked so cute I couldn't do it I felt bad. Tingles erupted in my body and my wolf was encouraging me to do things I shouldn't. This is why I left in the morning my hormones were getting the best of me.

I heard her yawn and her hand rested on my hand. Her eyes fluttered open and her chocolate brown eyes looked so innocent. She smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning baby" I said kissing her hand. She got up slightly and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning Xavier, did you take a shower?" She asked as her tiny hands ran through my wet hair.

"Uh kinda" I said scratching the back of my neck. Does the waterfall count? I asked my self.