Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)

{Important chapter must  read!! Also read A\N important!!!}

You are the very first thought that I have when I wake up, and the very last thought I have before I fall asleep - tumbler

{Xavier's POV}

I sat down at my desk chair, thinking of how I'm gonna start the conversation. I didn't know anything about her, but I knew one thing, that I was in love her. I know right the big bad Alpha is in love I'm so cheesy. I've never been in love before. Its different with Rosey she's a breath of fresh air.

I love it when I make her nervous, sometimes she acts so cute and it makes me just want to mark her already. But I know its a lot to take in. I just told her a couple weeks later that she was my mate and she didn't freak out... well she did but after she gave me a chance. I just love everything about her. I might not know her very well but I tend to find out today.

I want her to tell me why she was at the cliff the other day.

She really scared me that day. I was so afraid that if I wasn't their she would have been gone just like that. Its weird how one minute you can be something, the next second your just a memory. I want her to tell me whats wrong so I can be their for her, I want to make her happy and nothing Is gonna get in the way of myself loving her.

I just love her so much. Heck I fell in love with her the first day I saw her. She looked so beautiful I wanted to kiss her on the spot. I never believed in love at first sight. How can you believe it when you have never experienced it? I finally did and it's because of my beautiful mate. I hope she feels the same way as I do one day.

My head was down but I looked up slightly and saw her sitting on my bed Indian style. A little smile played on my lips, the way she was sitting and the way when she thinks about something she bites her lip. Or when she's nervous. I looked up fully           "R-rosey?" I stuttered I really didn't know how to start the conversation.

she looked up at me automatically. She had a nervous look written all over her face. "Yeah?" she answered. I got up from my chair and kneeled down at the bed. I grabbed her hand in mine.

"Please tell me whats wrong? Ever since that day you were at the cliff I couldn't even explain to you how much questions I had for you and how much answers you were gonna give me. But I played it cool like it didn't bother me. But honestly it did I saw the fake smile on your face everyday at school, I didn't say anything because whatever it was I didn't want to make you think about it even more" I said.

She sat there looking at the ground. I lifted her chin. I saw her blurry eyes. I knew she was gonna cry, whatever she's been through I will do anything in my power to be her savior. A tear slipped from her eyes. "Rosey please don't cry I can't breath when you do please your really breaking my heart right now" I said. Whipping her tears with my thumb. I wanted to so badly say that 'I love you' but I couldn't, she wouldn't believe me just yet.

"I'm sorry," she managed to say. Between each sobbing. I got up off the floor and sat on the bed, I grabbed her in a side hug. She instantly wrapped her arms around my waist. I held her tight. "Don't apologize Rose, why are you apologizing?" I asked looking at her.

"The things that I'm gonna say might make you not want to be with me anymore"  she sobbed out.

My heart broke at her words. How could she think I wouldn't want to be with her? whatever it is I don't care. I'm crazy for her.

"Rosey I can't believe you said that nothing in this world can make me hate you Rosey, please you have to understand that" I pleaded.

I cupped her face. "I'm crazy for you Rosalina Newman, and I will always be"