Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still

Dedication goes to: MzRealty

--------------------
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
~ Muhammad Ali
--------------------

|Important chapter make sure to read carefully, thanks 😉|

{Xavier's POV}

Its been three fucking days that Rosalina had been gone. Three fucking days I've lost my temper and the sweat smell of my mate. I swear to god if he even thinks about touching her in the wrong way he's asking for death.

I heard my phone ring and I instantly answered it. "Where is she?" I asked.

"I found her, she's somewhere underground. Her amulet isn't working well because of the small sound function down wherever she is" Melinda spoke.

Melinda was the which that made me the amulet for Rosalina. She owed me another favor and I asked her to find Rosalina for me.

"Okay we have to meet up at Pine forest. I'll bring my car" I said and hung up the phone. My heart clenched and there weren't any tears left to fall free anymore. I hate feeling like this, even more I hated false hope.

My brain was hurting and my temples felt like a bomb exploded inside them. I knew at this moment he was hurting Rosalina. I could hear her screams in my head and blurred visions of her lifeless body stuck in my head. He was hurting her and when I found that bastard I would enjoy killing him.

My door busted opened and the guys came in with the girls. "So? What did she say?" Ariana asked biting her nails. She looked different there were deep black circles around her blue greenish eyes. Her long hair was up in a messy bun like she didn't give a fuck anymore.

"I told Melinda we're gonna meet her at Pine Forest. She said that we can track her down, with her amulet. Jason couldn't track Rose because the device was made with magic" I said running my hand through my unwashed hair.

"Okay let's go, what the hell are we waiting for?" Serenity said wearing her jacket. I nodded.

"Let's go before something happens. I have a weird feeling about something" I exhaled and felt like smoking a cigarette.

"Do you get any weird feelings of her getting marked by him yet?" As soon as that left Meghan's lips I punched the wall with anger. My body was shaking with anger and all I saw was red.

"I'm s-sorry-" Meghan began with a soft voice.

"NONE OF YOU EVER ASK THAT FUCKING QUESTION AGAIN!!" I warned and Bryan ran to my side trying to calm me down, I just pushed him away.

"Listen we're as worried as you are alpha so calm the fuck down!"Ariana said getting in my face. I tilted my head and looked at Bryan.

"Control your mate Bryan" I gritted my teeth at him. Bryan pulled Ariana away as she was struggling.

"No! Bryan stop it" she yelled and let go of his hold. Ariana got in my face once again our faces inches apart.

"Stop acting like we don't care about her. Just remember the girls and I were there with her the day you chose to cheat on her. I was there not YOU!" she pointed at my chest and pushed me slightly.