Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden

--------------------
I wanna know your feelings, what do you see when you close your eyes? ~ Cody Simpson
--------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

My butt felt numb as I sat on Xavier's lap. I was behind his desk as Xavier's arm wrapped around me protectively. Ross was seated in front of the desk where the many couches were. I informed the girls that Ross came. They were very excited but I told them they could visit him when I was done with our conversation.

I didn't know what to ask first and my nails were about almost gone as I kept on biting on them nervously. I felt Xavier's hand rest on my thigh, he could feel my nervousness and he wanted to calm me down. But honestly nothing could calm me down.

"Why did you leave?" My croaking voice finally came out. I didn't look up at first but when I heard Ross shift on the couch my eyes instantly flew up towards him.

"I left because I was changing Rosey, I didn't want to hurt you or mom. You guys were so caught up in dads death that it was perfect time to blame it on that situation and leave" Ross said clearing his throat. My lips quivered and I still didn't understand.

"Change? What do you mean?" I asked him. Xavier's hold tightened around me as if to save me from the answer.

"Rose, I left because uncle Jeff called me. He told me that I had to leave before I hurt anyone. I went to California and he told me about the families history. We didn't know it, but Rosey dad was a werewolf" he said biting his bottom lip. I nodded for him to continue. My nerves were jumping up and down.

"He had alpha blood in him our grand father was an alpha but when he wanted to pass the tittle to our dad, he refused he didn't want to become a leader. He told our grandfather that he wanted a normal life with his mate and children. Mom was human and dads mate" he said while looking down at the carpeted floor.

He continued. "He tried to live a normal life but it never worked. Sooner or later he died in the army. And when we were born mom knew she was having twins and since mom wasn't a werewolf the genetics were gonna get passed to the kid that was fist born. And I was first born, so I got the werewolf jeans and you remained human" I felt so guilty Ross got stuck as a werewolf and I was normal like everyone else.

"I feel so bad Ross, I'm sorry you had to go through that all alone" I said getting up to hug him.

He got up and I wrapped my arms around my twin. My other half the one who left to keep me safe.

"I'm sorry I left. I never wanted to but I didn't want you to freak out if you ever saw me change in a full moon" he said I nodded breathing in his scent that I've been longing for.

"I understand now. Its not your fault" I said gripping my brother in my arms. He patted my back.

"There's one more thing uncle Jeff told me" he said letting go and holding my hands. I nodded for him to continue and he did;

"I'm 90 percent werewolf. He took a sample of my blood and I thought I was full since I was first born, but I'm only 90 percent" he said searching my eyes. I smiled not understanding what he was trying to say.

My smile faded slowly ad I thought about. "What are you trying t-to say R-Ross?" I stuttered letting go of his hands. His eyes looked guilty and he swallowed the lump in his throat. His Adams apple moving.

"Rosalina your 10 percent werewolf. We can do blood tests if you want but I'm positive that you are" he said I backed up slowly not understanding. Suddenly I hit Xavier's chest backing up. I turned around to face him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.