Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment

Dedicated to: laura_fejza

-----------------------
{I'm not heartless,
I've just learned to use my heart less }
-----------------------

{Lucy's POV}

Yesterday a lot of stuff happened at the apartment. Meghan is still crying. She cried all day long yesterday, she is planning on telling her parents about her pregnancy tomorrow.

Today was the day I move back into my own house with my drunk dad and my three annoying brothers. My mom was never home because she divorced my father and she has her own place.

She visits but only sometimes. I packed my last few boxes from my room and brought them to the apartment door.

"Well this is it" I sighed picking up a few of my boxes.

Ariana, Rosalina, Serenity and Meghan didn't recover from what happened yesterday. Well all walk down to the parking lot where my car was after I hugged Meghan.

The girls helped me load my car with all of the boxes.

"I'm gonna miss living with my best friends" I said giving each of them a hug.

Serenity couldn't help but tear up. "I'm not moving out of the country. Next year I'll be 18 I'll be back before you even know it. Plus we have school together and I'll sleep over sometimes" I said hugging Serenity.

I got in my car one hand on the steering wheel the other waving good bye to the girls. Rosalina knocked on my car window.

"Hey let me help you unpack at home. Then we can go running" She said with a big smile.

She knew how to cheer me up. I love to run I was the track and field type of girl and so was Rose. I smiled and nodded. She got in the car. I waved good bye to Ari and Serenity one more time.

Soon I arrived at my house. We both got out of the car. We entered my dads house. Rose followed me to my old bed room and we unpacked.

---------------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

"I'm so tired" Lucy sighed. She was laying on her bed breathing heavily.

"Your so stupid. I unpacked all the boxes. You unpacked one" I said wile laughing.

"Hey, I unpacked one and a half" she huffed.

"Okay whatever helps you sleep at night" I said crossing my arms over my chest. Lucy ran over to me and tackled me on the floor.

"What the hell Lucy? Oh my lord my ass" I groaned. She laughed and hugged me.

"I love you" she said still hugging me I hugged her back.

"Love you more" I said.

"Well then, I love you most" she said getting up. She held a hand out and helped me up. I hugged her again but this was a tight hug.

"Okay can we get out of this hell hole, called a house" Lucy said looking around her room.

"This room brings so much memory's back. That's the reason I didn't want to come back here" Lucy said, I saw a flash of pain in her eyes.

It killed me whenever she is in pain, so am I that's why we're sisters forever.

"Come on let's go running" I tugged on her arm. We got out of the house and start running up near Pine Forest.