Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess

Dedication goes to to: sillyfun4lyfe

[A\N HOURS BEFORE THEY GO LOOKING FOR ROSALINA]

-------------------
Cause now I'm a warrior,
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm warrior, and you can never hurt me...
Again. ~Demi Lovato
-------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

My body was wet from head to toe due to cold sweats. I was chained to to a bed in a cold damp basement. Or at least I think I'm in a basement I felt weird and my body was aching. I looked at my bloody wrist, chained to the bed and sighed.

The bastard left me here for hours and didn't feed me shit. I was use to it though, those endless nights back home when I starved myself. My shirt was tattered into pieces. My bra held on strong and my jeans stuck to my body with sweat.

My back hit the cold wall and I winced with pain. I turned my head trying to get a good glance at my back. I saw red marks coming from the end of my back to the other corner. The bastard whipped me every time I mentioned Xavier's name. No matter how many times I begged him to stop he kept whipping me and telling me I was cheating on him.

I bet if someone stood behind me they could see my back bones through the slashes. I miss him, my mate he's my everything. I miss my friends, there hugs always leveled me out. My heart was aching when Ryder told me Xavier felt my pain. He must be going insane right now. He hurt me everyday that I was with him just because he knew he was breaking Xavier by hurting me.

There was a little creek in the wall that let the sunshine through. This helped me keep track of the days that I've been captured. Tears stained my checks. Dried blood covering my body. My body felt useless, I didn't feel like the athletic girl I use to be. I just wanted everything to be over with. I wanted to die, I didn't even want to go back to Pine forest where everyone I loved was.

I was useless, disgusting no one would want me after my capture. I'm useless now my body can't fight the pain anymore. I just wanted to feel numb I wanted everything to disappear, I wanted to disappear.

I heard a creek from the door and I closed my eyes pretending I was still fainted from the last time he visited.

His boots clicked against the ground and I wanted to cry with fear. I felt his face close to mine, probably even inches away. After all he always got a close look wanting to see my pain. I felt his cold breath against my face, I didn't dare move an inch.

"Rise and shine baby" I heard his evil voice against my face. I didn't move my body, maybe he would think I was dead. But then again he was a vampire. His hand connected to my right cheek. A sting stirred up and I tasted blood in my mouth. I opened my eyes and starred at his scary ice blue ones.

"Next time I say wake up you LISTEN!" he yelled and got close to my face. I shut my eyes not wanting to see his lost eyes. I gritted my teeth and I heard him throw something on the ground.

"Eat, your all bones. No one would want my vampire queen looking anorexic" he said sliding a boil of oatmeal with his foot. I didn't respond or eat the oatmeal I stood still and didn't talk.