Oceanic Blues and Rageful Hues

"Probably the most terrible descision your inner indignation ever took

"Probably the most terrible descision your inner indignation ever took.....Maharani." Came a mocking voice from the distant end which didn't help much in blenching Dhriti in sparing Viranth's still alive yet lifeless body until.....until her inner warmth and grace prickled as she heard a familiar primal scream, rebelling against the brassy and unpleasant manly voice.

"Vaishnavi?" A whisper escaped Dhriti's shivering lips as her excruciating gaze followed the voice.

"Not only Vaishnavi. PanchaliPutra Shatanik too." Dantvakra gave out an ugly chuckle sliding aside as a man walked in, with Shatanik's unconscious body lying ruthlessly in his arms, revealing himself to be none other than Chitraksh.

"Don't spare any of them Maa, they all are duplicitous!" Vaishnavi crookedly uttered, with her hands tied behind in Dantvakra's grip.

"Speaking more won't make you any superior to me. Better stay silent and prepare yourself to watch your mother destruct down in turmoil." Dantvakra forcefully whispered to Vaishnavi.

"Karusha Naresh! Your enmity has crossed paths with me and my actions. Push back my children to safety and gather your strength to face me right way." Dhriti shot up after a while, her eyes still unable to blink away from Vaishnavi's inflicting agitation.

"You ferociously knocked down Yuvraj Viranth in prolonged unconsciousness. What do you expect us to do with your daughter and your nephew, Maharani?" Chitraksh sneered from the other side, sharing a laugh with the delusional one.

"It was my omission and inaccuray that even after committing such a big royal treason last time, I spared your life in the name of humanity, believing that you'll change for good." Dhriti sighed, lifting up her imposing foot from Viranth's insipid figure.

"But not now. I won't let my mercy make a mistake in discerning your filthy colors this time." Dhriti started approaching him with a heavy walk, simultaneously adjusting her flaired weapon.

It was a Broadsword, shining even in the dark, cloud covered landscape as if fashioned from the brilliant rays of the hiding sun. The broad silvery metal was now heated up till its feeble end, not because of the sun's warmth but because of the uncontrollable elusive vivacity outpouring Dhriti's own body.

"If you have even a bit of faith on your wiseness and valor, step back Maharani. You aren't aware of the boon granted to me." Dantavkra raised his sword, his other arm trying to oppose Vaishnavi's attempts of constant resistance.

"And you aren't aware of the power I posses.
There's still some time left, Karusha Naresh.
Leave behind all your vanity, ego, deception, greed and all the sins committed in the past and seek refugee." Dhriti warned, trying to maintain the peace expecting him to surrender to her mercy.