The Threat

"This is the mighty Narayani Sena of Dwarka and the Yadav Clan

"This is the mighty Narayani Sena of Dwarka and the Yadav Clan." Kritavarma introduced as Kanha had finally decided to show Dhriti around Dwarka although she had not left many stones unturned about the city.

"But my dear Kritavarma is the senapati of only one regiment." Kanha chuckled pointing at the sena.

"Sure Rajkumar. Anyways, the other six regiments are under Dau." He explained as Dhriti smiled.

"And who are the Athirathis and Maharathis?" Dhriti questioned fascinating Kritavarma as Kanha smiled at her knowledge.

"Rajkumar, Dau, Satyaki, Chakradev, Charuhesana and more to come are the Adhirathis." Kritavarma assuringly looked at Kanha as he nodded.

"More to come? Like?" Dhriti asked curiously.

"You'll know....." Kanha said, pretending to look away as Dhriti shrugged.

"Me, Saimika, Ahuka, Saanku, Kanaka and Aadharashtri comprise the Maharathis." Kritavarma explained Kanha and Dhriti turned their horses, taking a leave.

"Now Kritavarma would praise you throughout whole sabha about your knowledge on warfare." Kanha chuckled.

"This is all because of Pitamah and Kakashree. Their bedtime stories always talked about wars or yudh niti." Dhriti smiled as she looked around.

"Anyways, its been almost a month that Parth had started his conquest and I'm sure he has gained the confidence of adequate kingdoms." Kanha informed.

"And spies have informed that Bhrata Duryodhan has commenced his Ashvamedh Yagya. That to without any previous notice to other rulers." Dhriti spoke.

"Yes. Pitashree was discussing about this morning. But where were you the whole time?" Kanha smirked at her.

"I was busy finding and then sneaking Makhan for you. Don't even try to forget that Kanha. If Devki or Rohini Maa ever learns about this, I'm sure we're not spared." Dhriti frowned making Kanha chuckle.

"Makes me remember how Gauri had caught you red handed along with Vinayak." Kanha said, laughing more.

"You know, I have been reminded about this incidence twice this month. And that was a very embarrassing situation. So Now leave it." She said, partly laughing.

"Alright, Pitashree and Dau are too simple and pure hearted to think that Duryodhan would not send his ritual horse in Dwarka." Kanha said getting down from his horse as he waited for Dhriti.

"Why? Do you think otherwise?" She replied shockingly.

"Don't you?" Kanha questioned back.

"I know he was foolish enough to think about attacking on Dwarka but oh god! Its against Kshatriya Dharma to attack on a state with whom they share a matrimonial relation." Dhriti reasoned.