Evidences

"Yesterday me and Nakul saw a ghost

"Yesterday me and Nakul saw a ghost." Bheem spoke as all the siblings were fixing their jewelry, getting ready for the pooja.

"I'll never ever speak to you Bhrata Bheem." Dhriti huffed as she combed her hair.

"Really? Who was the ghost?" Yudhisthir said as he came and stood near Dhriti making Arjun giggle.

"Really Jyesht. She was standing at the window with open hair. Very scary." Bheem said dramatically nodding.

"That's not the only thing. She also said something." Nakul smirked at her.

"I did not say anything Nakul." Dhriti said as she actioned him to stay quiet.

"She called Vasudev Bhaiya Bhuvansundar." Nakul said as the room fell quiet for a few seconds before everyone almost touched the ground in fits of laughter.

"Whatever you all. HE. IS." Dhriti said as she flipped her hair. "Now get up and wind up fast." She continued giving a hand to Arjun.

"No wait, I need to laugh for a few more minutes. Even Keshav will laugh after hearing this." Arjun said as he layed down near a pillar, the wax of which rolled down due to the focus of the sun rays from the mirror, but it went unoticed with everyone being busy laughing.

"I hate you all." She said walking out as she heard a 'we hate you too' from her brothers.

"Putri? You look different today. Why haven't you worn any of your favourite flowers in your hair?" Kunti smiled at her.

"Mata, I didn't find any flowers in the front garden. " She pouted as Kunti got up.

"Then go look at the back side of the Palace, I'm sure you'll find some flowers there." Kunti patted her as she took a leave.

Dhriti kept walking through the palace as she came across the sculpted drawing she deformed yesterday. She observed her surrounding as it struck her.

"There isn't a back door? And the kitchen? The- the kitchen is in front of the Palace. All the workers along with Purochan are living in front of the Palace. The skillfully sculpted walls are being deformed with so little strength of mine." Dhriti gulped.

"Enough! I have to tell this to Bhratashrees. Whether they want to believe it or not." Dhriti turned back as she ran towards their room.

"Bhratashree! Bhratashree!" She entered the room.

"You're looking beautiful don't worry." Yudhisthir spoke without looking at her.

"Thankyou but I'm not here to ask that." She spoke.

"Yuvraj ki jai ho. Yuvraj, Maharani Kunti has called you all to the temple as fast as possible. She's waiting." The sipahi says as she takes a leave.

"Bhratashree you have to listen to me first." Dhriti stopped their way.