Shakuni and his Temporary Win

"Mamashree, will we succeed at this?" Duryodhan looked at Shakuni.

"Ofcourse Bhanje, why not.
Ties of tears are more tenacious, as compared to those blood relations." Shakuni evilly smirked.

"Mamashree, we were gravely insulted when we came here last time. Not anymore." Karna spoke, looking at Shakuni and Dushasan already making their way towards the palace.

"Learn to take benefit of someone's weakness Angraj." Shakuni replied.

"Look at this huge, gold and gem studded royal palace of this prosperous state. Think about it Bhanje, think. Once, Krishn and Dhriti are coronated as the King and Queen of Dwarka, there's no escape.
Analysing the way Balram, Revati and Vasudev himself agreed to crown these two as the heir apparent to the most powerful throne of Aryavart, you can easily point out the strength and support they hold amongst the common people." Shakuni explained.

"What conclusion do you want me to draw from this extraordinary praise of Krishn and Dhriti?" Duryodhan questioned.

"There is only one person and his orders, which Dhriti and Krishn will never even try to ignore and he is Mahabali Balram!" Shakuni answered.

"Mamashree, Dhriti is the KulVadhu and will be the Maharani of Yaduvansh. Dwarka has already sided with Indraprasth, all these ploys will go in vain." Karna pointed out.

"No Angraj, Dhriti is the KulVadhu, but Subhadra? She's the Princess of Dwarka. If, Duryodhan asks for her hand in marriage, Dwarka will be left with no option other than siding with Hastinapur instead of putting the life of their own princess in danger and peril." Shakuni laughed.

"Mamashree, recalling the way Dau raged when we decided to attack on Dwarka and throw false accusations at Dhriti, I don't think he'll agree to this alliance." Dushasan shook his head.

"As powerful as Balram seems to be from the outside, he is even more compassionate and simple on the inside.
It won't be even a bit of hard to bring him under our control." Shakuni looked back.

"But how mamashree?" Duryodhan asked in confusion.

"Mace fight!
Challenge your guru for a mace fight, impress him with you skills and in this way, ask for Subhadra's hand.
He won't refuse, that's my assurance!" Shakuni planned as the four of them grinned in joy, unknown to the fact that life never goes according to the way we plan it.

"Pranipat! Yuvraj Duryodhan, Angraj and Gandhar Naresh Shakuni." Kanha suddenly spoke, jerkeing them as he, along with Vaishnavi in Dau's arms walked towards them.

"Ah! Vasudev and Mahabali Balram, what a surprise!" Shakuni greeted them.

"And who is this little one?" Duryodhan smiled.

"Rajkumari Vaishnavi." She smiled, introducing herslef as Kanha patted her.

"A splitting image of Dhriti." Duryodhan smiled back, opening his arms towards her but she refused.

"Maa said not to go with strangers." Vaishnavi turned her face while Kanha cracked up before getting a glare from Dau as he cleared his throat.

"Vaishnavi dear, he's Duryodhan and this one is Dushasan your mamashrees. Dhriti's cousins. Not strangers anymore." Dau explained as she gave a small smile, still refusing to go with him.

"She's still not satisfied with you, mitra. Come here Vaishnavi!" Karna heartily spoke as she smiled, going towards him.

"Narayan! Narayan! I appreciate all your leelas, Prabhu." Narad spoke as Kanha gave a small chuckle before walking with everyone.