The Truth

The excited ladies, Subhadra and Revati took Dhriti through the hallways to the enormous Palace, without realizing Dhriti's lost eyes trying to find answers in the Palace

"This. This is yours and Bhratashree's room. Isn't it gorgeous? Me and Revati Bhabhi have set up everything even more better than Bhrata does." Subhadra giggled as Dhriti gave a small smile sitting down on the bed.

"Dhriti.... You're looking so low. Is everything alright? Or is something bothering you?" Revati asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No Revati jiji, everything's alright. I loved the ceremony. Its just that I'm a bit tired." She spoke slowly.

"She's right Bhabhishree. Everything must be tiring you Bhabhi. Also, the sun has already set. You should take some rest." Subhadra smiled at her as a dasi entered.

"Rajkumari, Devkinandan is entering the chambers." She informed taking a leave.

"Erhm.... We'll leave both of you. You know. Let's go Revati Bhabhi." Subhadra teased making Dhriti giggle a bit.

"I'll see you later dear Subhadra." Dhriti teased back as the other two left the room, meeting Kanha midway.

"What? Am I looking funny? What's the reason behind the that smirk." Kanha asked smiling at them.

"Nothing Nothing, let's go Subhadra." Revati giggled pulling Subhadra as Kanha entered his chambers to find his curious Priya looking at each and every object neatly arranged.
The size of the room was twice her own room back at Hastinapur.
Her favourite lotuses and Kanha's favourite jasmines beautifully tied everywhere in her sight.
A swing in the balcony which gave a beautiful view of the entire city.
The garden around the Palace where little children used to come and play. Dwarka was more like a family than a monarchy. This was her home now, and she was already loving it here.

The delicate anklets, gifted by Devki to her dear daughter-in-law making mild sounds as she walked around the room.
She had already changed her wedding attire. Her veil was folded and nicely kept aside. She was now wearing a simple, plain lehenga
Her heavy jeweleries kept on the table in front of the mirror as her long, smooth hair were lose open.

"I don't mind some attention on me." Kanha chuckled turning her little figure around.

"I can't help. Dwarka is so beautiful. When are you taking me on that sea shore? All these things are just pleasing me." Dhriti asked holding his hands.

"And what about the right time you were talking about? Something you said that I was missing. What's that? Now tell me." Dhriti said as Kanha smiled at her.

"You want to know?" Kanha mischievously smiled.

"Can I ever figure you the meaning behind these smiles of yours?" Dhriti asked crossing her arms.

"Ofcourse. Only you can. Now let's go. Even I can't wait." Kanha said as he held her hand, taking her out.

"What happened Kanha?" Dhriti spoke as Kanha stopped walking suddenly.