【Before Reading】

First 10 chapters unpublished for editing purposes !!

Hii new readers! I've currently unpublished the first 10 chapters of this story of some huge editing. Please don't get confused and sorry for the inconvenience <3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello everyone!!
I'm sorry lol this is not supposed to be an update but rather a note because this thing has been up on my mind for quite a few weeks now.

Today happens to be my birthday so just bout time, I decided to put whatever was on my mind slowly and gradually into action and I need my readers' opinion because ofcourse nothing without you all!

Soo, I think I've mentioned it a trillion times how I've been cringing on the very initial chapters of Kanha's Priya that I've written to a point where I can't even read them without cursing my existence.

ESPECIALLY the part about Karna.

IN THE NAME OF RAKHUMAI I'M DEEPLY SORRY FOR ALL THAT CRINGE FEST I WROTE IN THE INITIAL FEW CHAPTERS. I CANNOT FATHOM HOW SORRY I AM FOR THAT.
IM. REALLY. SORRY. MAAF. KAR. DO.

My views on him have changed ever since and I no longer feel a need to give him any sort of redemption arc, atleast not in my story.
I had been blindly misguided by his saint like potrayal in these TRP based serials and now, I am disgusted by what I actually read about his certain actions in texts.

Especially the insults hurled at Draupadi by him in the dyut sabha, bringing forth the idea to disrobe her and also taking part in killing Abhimanyu in an unfair attack. All of these boil my blood now.

Anyways, I'm not here to tell how I don't like him.
That was immature of me to plan a future story arc like that. I'm sorry for that but now I have better a perspective to the whole story so you all can expect to read the initial chapters without questioning your existence (๑•﹏•)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next, after reading and analysing my previous chapters, I realized my writing that time was not the sharpest tool in the shed —

— I think I had done a lot of overspeeding in the first few chapters. There is literally no clarity and description provided about both Dhriti and the Pandavas birth. That first chapter looks like it was written by a 12 year old me who just wanted to complete the assignment by meeting the word count.

So I think would break the chapter into more, put in more description like a good girl and publish them one by one so you all don't get overwhelmed by it.

Next,

— That Karna part which has been slowly and gradually eating my mind and soul. Believe me, I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that. I'm sorry. Literally. That was cringe and blasphemous.
Thankyou to everyone who still decided to continue reading further after that chapter. If I would've been my reader I would've stopped. You all are amazing thanks for not killing me :)

This would be the first thing I'll be erasing from the update and I wish I could erase that part from all our memories forever. Until that, let's pretend that Jimmy never wrote a part like that. I'm soo sorry may Mata forgive me ಥ‿ಥ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you all understood what I meant up there.

Anyways, this how I am planning to edit those parts

— I would provide a list of chapters that I'll be editing and also mention if I'll be adding any extra chapters and the publish them one by one ( as I said to give more clarity about Pandavas' births ).

Here js the list of chapters I'll be editing :

(Expect two more chapters before the first chapter)
• True Intuitions
• Leaving Hastinapur
• Guru Drona's aashram
• Leaving Aacharya Drona's aashram
• Meeting her for the first time
• Dushasan's Revenge
• Angraj and Dhriti ( sprinkles gangajal)
• Guru Dakshina
• Shakuni's tactics at work
• Two wars

You can expect two new chapters before "True Intuitions" because I want to make the births more clear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To avoid any confusion about old and new updates, I would like to inform that I won't be publishing any new chapter before I complete the editing of the 10 chapters I mentioned above.

Still, to avoid any perplexion, I'll add【edited】in front of those 10 chapters so all my readers would know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Idk, you all are supposed to laugh. It may or may not be funny, idk but laugh :)!

_________________________________________________

Anyways I hope I was successful in explaing what I am looking forward to do.
I was actually planning to edit the book after its completion but now I can't risk everyone's sanity haha.

Sorry because I won't publish any new chapters but I'm sure you all will enjoy the 'renovated' chapters just as much!

If you liked the idea (and the meme ofc)
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thanks.
xx.