Maha Raasleela

"So all the Pandavas, including Kunti are at Dwarka?" Dhritarashtra asked sitting on his throne as Shakuni nodded

"Yes Maharaj. All of them are at Dwarka for the grand celebration of Holi." Shakuni said as Vidur and Bhishma entered taking their respective seats.

"And what implications do you want to put about that Gandhar Raj?" Bhishma raised his eyebrows.

"Mamashree wants to say that no matter what and how friendly relations all of them share with Dwarka's Royal Family, afterall its Dhriti's In Law's house and staying there does not sound good. We brothers , or Mata Gandhari have never visited Sindhu." Duryodhan stood up.

"Before saying that, you should take in consideration that Dwarka is not just Dhriti's home after marriage, Dwarkadheesh is Bhabhishree Kunti's brother in the first place. Krishn is a close friend of the 6 of them and Draupadi as well. So I suggest rather than commenting about what they are upto, we should take a look in city's welfare." Vidur got up, giving a long explanation, silencing Duryodhan as they dismissed the meeting.

"This Krishn and Dhriti definately have some reason behind calling them to Dwarka." Shakuni said straining his last two brain cells.

"And what do you think is the reason Mamashree?" Karna mocked in annoyance.

"Why are you acting so restless Angraj?" Shakuni questioned.

"What do you expect Mamashree? I don't understand why do you always feel that they are plotting something against us. They have their own lives and they are practically enjoying it so let it be na.
We'll show them in the battlefield someday. What are this childish plots." He explained pissing Shakuni.

"Dushasan, take him to your chambers and give him some cold water. He needs it." Shakuni said as Karna left, without waiting for Dushasan.

"So what were you saying Mamashree?" Duryodhan resumed.

"I'm sure they are planning for gaining the confidence of more than 100 states before their Rajsuya Yagya. I mean ofcourse they don't want to be under Hastinapur, but they have to. As long as we wish." Shakuni and Duryodhan grinned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"We haven't even discussed about Rajsuya Yagya yet Mamashree. We're purely having the best times of our life. You better don't interfere." Dhriti smiled listening to Shakuni's grave words as she walked through the hallway towards their room to get ready for the raas.

"How excited is Kanha that he's already ready with his grand attire? " Dhriti smiled looking at Kanha as he stood in the middle of their room trying to choose one Angawastra.

"I am ready and thought that I should get you ready as well. I mean, help you. You know what I mean Priya. Don't giggle over there. Now come I inside." Kanha chuckled.