Takshak's Attack and Arjun's Exile

"Ah ah you can't start turning him against me

"Ah ah you can't start turning him against me." Dhriti chuckled as the siblings sat under a tree, watching little Prativindhya, now crawling.

"Putra, tell her, she has stayed here for too long. Now go to Dwarka. Your Kanha must be missing you." Bheem joked.

"I see, you can't bear that Prativindhya loves me, more the five of you combined." Dhriti snapped back, laughing.

"Where is your Mata and Pitashree?" Dhriti cheekily smiled, talking to Prativindhya.

"Really she has been talking to him since the day he was born as if he's going to answer back." Sahadev chuckled.

"Jyesht is with Panchali, probably playing chausar." Bheem spoke as Dhriti huffed.

"What's up with that game but?" Dhriti spoke.

"Only you don't like it somehow." Nakul shrugged as Dhriti looked away, playing with Prativindhya.

"Rajkumar! Rajkumari!" A sevak came running towards them.

"What happened?" Everyone got up with Prativindhya in Dhriti's arms.

"Takshak....Takshak has attacked on our citizens. The city is in havocs. And...." He let out.

"And what?" Nakul asked hastily.

"Revenge." Answered Devarshi.

"Pranam Maate. Nagraj Takshak's mind has been contaminated with Gandhar Naresh Shakuni's thoughts. He has been bribed to do this." He explained.

"Whom should I kill first? Gandhar Naresh or Takshak? My mind can't decide." Dhriti rubbed her temple as Munivar cracked a small smile.

"Rajkumar, there's a problem. Rajkumar Arjun is approaching towards Maharani Draupadi's chambers to take his Gandiv. One of you needs to stop him because Maharani has ordered that no other Pandu Putra, except Maharaj Yudhishthir shall enter her room." The sevak spoke as Dhriti jerked out of her thoughts.

"I'll- I'll go stop him." Dhriti spoke, handing Prativindhya to Bheem as she ran towards Draupadi's chambers.

"Bhrata Arjun! Wait! Bhrata Arjun!"She hastily ran towards her chambers as she called for him but in vain.

"Will you just wait Bhratashree!" She spoke loudly, running towards him, as she blocked his way.

"Let me go Dhriti. Indraprasth is in danger." Arjun spoke.

"You can't enter Bhabhishree's chambers Bhrata Arjun. Let me go, I'll bring it." She explained.

"No Dhriti! I'll go take it, with whatever punishment I have to face later." Arjun spoke, pushing her shoulders aside.

"What's wrong with me going in the and bringing your Gandiv?" Dhriti asked, making him stop yet again.

"Because I'm not sure if  you can pick up my Gandiv, Dhriti." He spoke, as Dhriti sarcastically laughed.