Rouges Teamup

The coarse path was lost to darkness in the steady daylight

The coarse path was lost to darkness in the steady daylight. Against the hazy sky, branches withered their tendrils, not welcoming the monstrous person unseeminly making a way through them.

The undesirable uproar of Viranth's defeated footsteps bristly dragged themselves towards the end of an incessant road he was following while he stood in the middle of nowhere. His face was perturbed in drubbing embarrassment and vexation of all the things he had lost within the blink of an eye. His wounds and soul seemed emptier than the Throne of Karusha, whose atrocious ruler was slaughter by the Queen of Dwarka, that his guilty conscience failed to perceive some lookouts sighting his moves.

"If Yuvraj Viranth is here, then who has acquired the Throne of Karusha after the death of Dantvakra?" Duryodhan slowly inquired, taking the support of his mace fixed on the dry soil.

"The Throne of Karusha Kingdom is devoid of any authority ever since the mysterious death of Dantvakra." Shakuni effectively gestured, stepping on the scattered dry leaves, making his presence known.

"Mamashree, instead of spying over him we should take the due advantage and capture Karusha. That will bring great political power rather than spying over Viranth which would seemingly give nothing." Duryodhan sighed.

"No my dear nephew, absolutely not. In the search of something great, you will end up losing the greatest opportunity. It is foolish to take actions against one's foe without knowing the root of eveything. A tree might still grow if chopped off from its trunk but it cannot be brought back to life, once uprooted." Shakuni squinted his eyes with a smirk plastered on his face.

"The root of this inscrutable cycle is indeed you sister Dhriti and, for the sake of every being, uprooting this root is an onerous task. That's why when weapons conk out, going refugee becomes the only light to guide us to our goals." Shakuni explained , pointing at Viranth.

"Jyeshth Bhrata is the Yuvraj of Hastinapur. Why will he seek refugee to someone like Viranth, for whole even managing his sword looks like a tedious take?" Dushasan interrupted with pride.

"Sometimes understanding diplomacy is far beyond words. Seeking refugee is like a mirror to his face and prickle to his nape." Shakuni muttered, the three of them pacing towards where Vikrant slowly dragged himself.

"But what is the benefit of all this, Mamashree?" Duryodhan agitatedly sighed.

"You don't get the fruit of a the tree the day you sow it's seeds. To get the fruit, it has to nurture the seed and keep it under your influence. Viranth is like that seed, which will bear the fruits of the destruction of your enemies.
Therefore, to get this sweet fruit, you have to seek refuge like a creeper around a tree" Shakuni expounded his plans.

"But Mamashree, Viranth does not have any advantage nor any other concern by stopping Yudhishthir from becoming the Chakravarti Samrat. In such a situation, why and how will he help us?" Dushasan questioned in uncertainty.