Formation of the Capital City

"Parth, why are you standing here?Look there, the devastation of that greener forest and pray to Agni dev so that he can clear the mild fires and ashes in Takshak's kingdom

"Parth, why are you standing here?Look there, the devastation of that greener forest and pray to Agni dev so that he can clear the mild fires and ashes in Takshak's kingdom." Kanha smiled pointing at the forest.

Arjun smiled as he forwarded his steps and gently joined his hands, remembering Agnidev.

"Hey Agnidev, its because of your kripa that we were able to make Bhagwan Indra present himself in from of us. It because of you that we can now name this enormous city, Indraprasth." Arjun smiled as the Lord of Fire appeared in front of him.

"Pranam Prabhu." Agnidev joined his hands in front of Kanha as the latter reciprocated it while he blessed Arjun.

"Hey Arjun, your bravery has proved your divine capability. You have impressed me Kuntiputra. Therefore, I shall not leave you empty handed." The Lord spoke as Arjun bore a confused expression.

"Its in Agni's nature, whatever enters or emerges from it, gains its purest form.
Today, because of your Agniastra, my showers have freed this elusive forest from its maya. Therefore, I gift you this powerful weapon, made from all the illusory rising up from Takshak's forest." Agnidev spoke as Kanha proudly smiled at Arjun.

"This bow has immense shakti in it. This shall increase your power infinite times. Therefore this mighty weapons would be called as the Gandiv Dhanush." Agnidev announced as Arjun got down on his knees to respectfully receive it.

The immensely potent bow appeared from the flames into Arjun's hands as he tightly held it.
No other warrior in the entire Aryavart would ever posses a bow even nearly similar to Gandiv.
It's mightiness, it's unique design no one could ever succeed in replicating it.

Arjun rose up from his position as he gracefully held the Gandiv in his hands as he payed his respects to the Fire Lord.

"Prabhu, convey my greetings to Mahadevi." Agnidev bowed in front of Kanha as he disappeared.

"Bhrata, Where is my Shri? Not speaking much like she does everyday." Parvati's voice echoed.

"First of all, she's my Shri." Kanha joked emphasizing on the word 'my'.

"Everyone loves Shri." Parvati replied.

"But Shri loves me na."  Kanha laughed, quiet satisfied with his answer as he walked towards the crowd, keenly waiting for Vishwakarma to arrive.

"Pranam Rajmata Kunti, Maharaj Yudhishthir, Maharani Draupadi." Vishwakarma smiled as he turned towards Kanha and Dhriti.

"Pranam Prabhu, Pranam Lakshmidevi. Bless me to start the formation of this huge capital." He thought joining hands in front of them as the pair nodded in return.

Vishwakarma took some soil in his hands and closed his eyes as the uniquely beautiful formations started emerging from beneath the ground.

All eyes were stuck on the huge nagari being created in front of them as they adored every single detail of it.