Division

"Pranam Matashree! Pranam Pitamah and Jyesth Pitashree

"Pranam Matashree! Pranam Pitamah and Jyesth Pitashree." The four of them said entering Dhritarashtra's chambers as they saw Yudhishthir's face bearing expression of pure worry while Kunti and Draupadi looked down in betrayal.

"What's the matter Pitashree?" Bheem asked as Vidur entered the chambers.

"Shakuni's shallow tactics, Maharaj Dhritarashtra's vanity and Duryodhan's stupidity is the matter putro." Vidur whispered in Arjun's ear.

"I think this is the correct time for this descision to take a shape. I cannot dishearten Putra Duryodhan, nor I can do the same for Anuj putra. Therefore I've decided that Duryodhan will continue to be the Yuvraj of Hastinapur, while Pandavas's would be given the territory of Khandavprasth to rule as independent kingdom." Dhritarashtra explained as Shakuni's wicked smile started getting wider.

"Division of the Kingdom! That's impossible. Jyesth has his rights over the throne of Hastinapur. Pitashree denounced his throne due to the curse. Jyesht has done no wrong." Bheem got up.

"No Bheem. I never asked for any kingdom. I have no kind of greed and thirst for the kingdom. I agreed to take Khandavprasth in our share because Maharaj had offered me, and following my right is Dharam.
So better not make a fuss about it, and let's start making the arrangements for Rajyabhishek." Yudhishthir replied calming him down.

"Pitamah...." Arjun spoke looking at him in pure sorrow as Bhishma looked down, helplessly.

"I am staying true to my oath. Until death comes at my feet, my loyalty and my service will always and forever be for Hastinapur and it's glory." Bhishma explained as Duryodhan grinned, having Pitamah as a strong backbone to the throne.

"We have always considered you as our father Pitashree. Your wish is an order for us. This Pandavas are ready to accept the territory of Khandavprasth and make it the capital of our kingdom." Yudhishthir said glancing at his brothers.

"You know what? Didi should have been here." Nakul muttered in frustration.

"She'll be here soon. I'm sending a letter to Dwarka." Arjun said motioning Vidur.

"Uh- alright then. We'll have a small ceremony for Putra Yudhishthir's Rajyabhishek. We dont need a lot of people for that." Shakuni finally interrupted.

"Yeah. Just Hastinapur and Dwarka." Vidur smirked.

"Dwarka?" The colour on Shakuni's face faded.

"Yes, Dwarka. Dhriti is the Rajakanya of Kuruvansh and after the division, even she has equal rights on Khandavprasth, like her brothers." Pitamah spoke as Dhritarashtra nodded.

"My Dhriti won't even ask for a single piece of land. And they're talking about her rights. As if they are rightfully giving away the kingdom." Kunti said looking down as Draupadi gulped down a glass of water.