Partha and his Sarthi

1647 words •

"Trahimam! Trahimam Prabhu, Trahimam!"

Mournings of the Universe slowly cascaded over the horizon of the sanctity of Vishnuloka. It was that time when the colours that painted the world in elation, merged into a tint of gloom, helplessly subjugating to the demons of a new society, solely spectated by Shri and her Hari.

"Swami?" The Lotus eyed Goddess rose from the laps of Ananta Shesha, her heart fumbling at the adversity of her children.

"Chanchala?" Her Lord followed, "What has made your enlightened soul malleate into the moulds of disconcert?" he smiled, fervently holding her by her shoulders.

"Swami, ever since the birth of Duryodhan, the entirety of Prithviloka is incessantly wailing at the presage. Winds are obdurately howling, making it impossible for the Rishis are Maharishis to perdure their yagnas anymore. The mahapaap nashini Devi Ganga, that pristinely flowed across the capital of the Kurus is now coveting to change her course away from the obscenity that has insinuated on Hastinapura.
If such happenstances thus persist, the time cycle will come to an untimely end even before it begins." Waves of pain washed over the Kohled eyes of Sagar Sujata.

"Asambhav!" Narayan interposed,"The entire purpose of the creation of the universe would be lost if it was predestined for the world to be dominated by evil tribes."

"O Jagadishwara, you are omniscient. Everything unfolds right in front of your ubiquitous sight. You are already aware about the misfortune that has cloaked around the kingdom of Dhritarashtra. My imperishable Lord, this Prakriti, a part of my own energy, laments in distress whenever a soul with devilious tendencies materializes into existence and everything indicates that the evil souls are none other than Dhritarashtra and Gandhari's children's"

"Priye, the evil and wicked minded son of Dhritarashtra shouldn't be associated with the likes of a conventional human for he is none other than the portion of Kali Purusha, who fans the flames of hostility that ultimately consumes everyone." Narayan explained, noticing the subtle turn if expressions on his Lakshmi's face.

He further added, tying his hands behind his back, "And affliction doesn't desist soo soon for the Kurus. My beleoved, all of Gandhari's sons are thereon incarnated on earth from the lineage of the sinful Ravana, and will keep contributing in the slow destruction of the fair fame of Kuruvansh."

"Demons and people of demonic nature have taken birth on the earth and have started their roughish ventures. In the form of Kansa, Asura Kalnemi is exploiting the people of Mathura, due to the curse of Brahman Kumaras, Jaya and Vijaya will be bear the name of the ghastly and unjust ― Shishupal and Dantavakra. Now, Kali Purusha has materialized on earth, to aid the machiavellian Shakuni, whose soul had long ago, became a vessel for Dvapara." The Universal Mother's longing eyes pondered on the disastrous thought.

"Just now, you addressed me as the omniscient Lord and now your Lotus eyes are meeting the flares of heat while narrating the capers of Asuras. Very Chanchala-like!" The Blue Lord's guffaws echoed around.