Vasudev and Dau's Descision

"Enough now Bua. I'm tired, let's go back." Vaishnavi panted as she stopped Subhadra.

Time had flown so fast that this little bean had grown up into a four year old toddler.
She was like that single ray of sunshine, enough to.warm and brighten up everything around her.
More of a chatterbox whose contagiously cheeky smile would melt anyone, especially Dhriti, at times helping this Princess of Dwarka to get away with all the mischiefs she does.
With sweat now making her face shine in the heat, our little Vaishnavi silently thanked her Maa for braiding her hair, against her wishes earlier this morning.

Like Mother, Like daughter afterall.

"Never ignore Maa's words Vaishnavi cause She's a visionary!
Even Mamashrees say that." Vaishnavi giggled to herself.

Imagine her as our little Vaishnavi

"Oh Vaishnavi, now we are almost there. And Bhratashree said we both would like it there." Subhadra smiled at her.

"Hm.... My princess if tired. Isn't she? Come I'll pick you up, so you won't get tired any more." Subhadra smiled, lifting the toddler in her arms.

"So this is the Somnath Mandir?" Vaishnavi smiled, looking at its huge architecture.

"Beautiful and calm, isn't it." The princesses entered the temple.

"But Bua, if it's a temple of Mahadev, then why is it known as Somnath?" Vaishnavi innocently questioned as they stood in front of the deity, surrounded by various Maharishis on their holy Pilgrimage.
Amongst these holy men, stood a familiar face, about to end his exile turned pilgrimage as he finally arrived at Dwarka, as promised.

That's right, Arjun was finally here! Here after successfully investing his time to find his inner self as suggest by his dear sister and also getting married to his now two beloved wives, Naga Kanya Uloopi and Princess of Manipur, Chitrangada.
Confusingly looking at the little one standing beside Subhadra, Arjun had no idea how much he had missed in those 7 years of exile. Though unknown about Vaishnavi's identity, a small smile immediately appeared on his face listening to the sweet question asked by this toddler.

"I know, I know why this holy shrine is known as Somnath." Arjun smiled to himself adoring the innocent confusion visible on Subhadra's face.

"Hm..... Good question, but all is know this divine temple was built by Somraj, often known as Chandra dev for his Lord Shiva. That's why this shine is called Somnath, or the lord of Som dev." Subhadra smiled, joining her hands in front of the huge Jyotirling.

"I still know a few things more than you, Subhadra!" Arjun laughed at his own thought.

"Rajkumari! Rajkumari!" Satyaki came running towards Subhadra and Vaishnavi.

"What happened Satyaki?" Subhadra turned around.

"Where is Rajkumari Dhriti? Everyone is looking for her, but she's nowhere." Satyaki spoke with a worry.