Shiv-Parvati and Saraswati on Earth

"One at a time brothers! I have two hands only!" Dhriti giggled holding a large bowl of warm oil Kunti brought earlier

"Mata said massaging your head with this oil will make you less chaotic." Dhriti chuckled pouring some oil on her palms.

"We all know who's chaotic here." Arjun snapped.

"I did not even say that Dhriti." Kunti crossed her hands.

"Yes yes you did mata. When Bhrata Bheem and Bhrata Duryodhan used to fight. You and Badi Maa used to say this. But seems like Badi Maa forgot to apply it on Bhrata Duryodhan's head." Dhriti explained making everyone laugh on her remark.

"After you go, Duryodhan will miss one of the two people with whom he used to fight day and night." Kunti smiled.

"He won't even shed a single tear. Infact he would be the happiest man alive." Bheem said.

"We'll see that Putra. Now someone come fast and sit infront of her, before the oil flows down." Kunti said as all the 5 of them gathered around her.

"I'm Jyesht soo...."  Yudhisthir grinned.

"That does not matter. Even I'm the youngest then." Sahadev reasoned.

"I'm the favourite." Nakul smirked.

"Keep fighting." Arjun laughed as he took a seat in front of Dhriti leaving the others dumbstruck.

"I'm next!" Nakul said before anyone tried to open their mind.

"Where's Draupadi Bhabhi?" Dhriti asked applying oil in his hair.

"She said she'll bring something to keep us awake all night. Afterall she wants everyone to spend this quality night with her dear Dhriti." Bheem dramatically explained.

"Oh here she comes!" Sahadev said looking at Draupadi holding something in her hands.

"What have you brought to keep us up all night bhabhi?" Dhriti asked looking the box.

"Chausar!" She happily exclaimed putting down the game as the smile on Dhriti's face slowly faded.

"Come on! Take your respective pawns." She said as all the brothers sat on one side leaving Draupadi alone on the other.

"Dhriti, now come and sit beside me, I'm alone." Draupadi called her.

"I... I don't play Chausar Bhabhishree." Dhriti completed.

"Don't play? But why?" Draupadi questioned.

"She dosent like the concept of gambling." Yudhisthir interrupted as Dhriti lightly nodded.

"But we aren't staking on anything." Draupadi reasoned, still trying to convince her.

"Whether someone stakes something or not, I feel negative about it. Like something bad might occur out of it. Like you know this game seems so manipulative. But that's just my intuition. Carry on." She sarcastically said.