Vidai

"Mata, just one

"Mata, just one...." Dhriti looked at Kunti with pleading eyes.

"Dhriti, will you ever change child? Just few more rituals and I'll give both of you all that you want to eat." Kunti smiled patting Dhriti and Kanha.

"Ahaa, these are the tastiest sweets in the world. Krishn, I'll save some for you." Bheem said stuffing two laddoos in his mouth.

"Yes yes I would love to taste them bade bhaiya." Kanha said teasing Dhriti.

"And you are like the worst kind of brother in the world." Dhriti joked, mimicking Bheem.

"Applying Sindoor in the bride's maang shows auspiciousness and spirituality in her marriage.
This potrays her willingness for longetivity in her husbands life.
Also, the colour red is considered as the individual energies of Devi Mahalakshmi and Devi Parvati. And the bride who applies this on her forehead has the the fierceness of Devi Parvati and the devotion and shakti of Devi Lakshmi in her life." The Pandit spoke diverting Dhriti's attention as Kanha smiled looking at Dhriti on the mention of Lakshmi.

"Therefore! Putra Krishn, now apply the sindoor in Dhriti's maang." Kripacharya spoke as Parvati smiled approaching the mandap.

"Need some help?" She smiled at Draupadi who was holding the thali with a little box of sindoor.

"Why not! Come with me." Draupadi smiled as she presented the box of sindoor in front of Kanha.

Parvati gave a wide smile as she walked towards Dhriti, lifting up her headpiece so Kanha could apply the sindoor.

"Take the ring and apply the sindoor, quick Govind." Draupadi silently squealed making Dhriti and Parvati laugh.

Kanha playfully nodded at Panchali's excited instructions as he lifted his hand, up towards Dhriti's forehead.

A smile of fulfilment and serenity studded on Kanha's lips while his eyes showed the most purest form of love as he looked towards his supreme consort.

"Prabhu! This reminded me the Siya-Ram Vivah." Nandi spoke.

"And the Lakshmi-Narayan vivah when Mata emerged out of the Ksheer Sagar and the Dev-Asur were fighting for a right over her." Narad piped in.

"They're finally married. Can you imagine Kakashree, your daughter, my dear sister is a married woman with loads of responsibilities now?" Yudhishthir slowly spoke standing beside Vidur.

"I can't imagine anything Putra. I can just widen my eyes at this divine moment. I can't remember what happened a minute before , or what's coming after a minute. I'm just immersed in the moment." Vidur looked at him.

"Panchali, why are you silent now?" Sahadev asked.

"Reality has struck me just now. Just now, while holding the plate of sindoor in front of Govind and watch him apply it on her forehead made me realize that she's all his from now. Now with being the Rajakanya of Hastinapur, she's also the KulVadhu of Yaduvansh, a part of Dwarka. We have to bid a farewell, no matter how much everyone would hate to see her going." Draupadi turned towards him.