Under the Charmed Birth Star

"You both didn't even call me na?" Dhriti frowned, sitting beside Revati and Subhadra, weaving some garlands.

"I came in the morning to take you with me to collect these flowers, but your Kanha said you should have some rest.
Also, you looked so peaceful when you we're asleep, so I decided to let you continue." Revati chuckled, pinching her cheeks.

"Bhrata was up and all ready so early today. What special work did he had today, other than playing or roaming through the streets?" Subhadra spoke.

"What do you mean?
He's with Dau, administering the regiments since our Kritavarma is a bit sick and Pitashree is not in Dwarka." Dhriti laughed, defending him as the other two ladies continued doing their work.

"You're making garlands of jasmine only?" Dhriti said, gently picking a handful of them.

"Yes, because we can't use lotus everywhere." Revati patted her.

"I was coming to it, yes we can! Lotus Garlands look beautiful." Dhriti laughed back.

"No need. There are already enough lotuses in your chambers." Subhadra piped in.

"Lotuses are never enough.
But I love jasmine too. Chameli as well. Oh and roses too. I love all the flowers I must say." Dhriti chuckled at her silliness.

"I think it's a boy." Subhadra suddenly blurted out.

"Its a girl." Revati answered.

"But I want a nephew." Subhadra replied.

"Nah nah, too much of boys! One here, three at Indraprasth. Now we want a daughter." Revati laughed.

"No Revati Bhabhi, look!
First, she likes eating sweets all the time.
Second, she also feels sick in the morning. So it's a boy." Subhadra stated as Dhriti hysterically giggled.

"So if that's the case then it might also be a girl because she's loving flowers too much." Revati tried for the last time.

"You're two are talking ridiculous to prove your points, Ladies." Dhriti shook her head.

"Subhadra, you are more interested in this than any of us. Look, we didn't even knew about these methods of predictions." Dhriti teased.

"Ofcourse! That's gonna help her later." Revati stuck her tongue out at Subhadra as she motioned her to stop.

"I am definitely missing something." Dhriti wiggled her brows.

"Nothing Nothing Bhabhishree, this Revati Bhabhi always finds a way to tease me. She and Dau will take a breath of relief only after marrying me off." Subhadra chuckled.

"Exactly! That's what we're planning for." Revati joked as Subhadra huffed.

"Look I prepared soo many jasmine garlands. Now the other thali full for flowers should be given to Mata Rohini and Mata Devki for their pooja." Revati smiled.

"Yes! I forgot to give them in the morning itself. Now Mata is going to pull my ears and scold me." Subhadra giggled.

"Ah ah, give it to me. I'll go and give them to Mata. You all don't let me do any work." Dhriti nodded picking up the basket full of flowers.

"Yeah, they won't scold you as well. Favourite one." Subhadra teased.

"We don't let you do any work because you need complete rest during the last few days Dhriti. We don't want anything to go wrong, do we?" Revati pulled her down.

"Please Bhabhi. Now I'm even restricted from walking through the hallways or what?" Dhriti pleaded as Revati still nodded a no.

"Look you're sweating and coughing. Dhriti, sit down." Revati said, looking at her clear her throat.