Deciphering

"Krishn, more than half of the time, you're simply away from Dwarka." Vasudev spoke with a hidden resentment.

"He's snatching away the title of Chanchala." Dhriti thought, pursing her lips with the same resentful shrug.

"And what about Karusha Naresh and Viranth? They're here for your help." Vasudev continued.

"Priya's assistance will be enough." Kanha replied with an assuring voice. Which didn't help but Vasudev eventually nodded, patting Dhriti.

"Not sure about it, but why is it always that the worst catastrophe strikes everyone when Dhriti and Krishn aren't together?" Revati mumbled, standing closely beside Dau.

"Let's pretend you didn't say that, Revati." Dau glanced back.

"Dhriti, apply the tilak, putri." Devki reminded her as Dhriti nodded, taking the thali from the Daasi's hands as she faced Kanha, who was expecting the unexpected.

Her watery eyes mildly twinkled as they reflected a deep worry behind those curtains of indignation and sterness.

Imagine her as Dhriti

Does the jewellery seem a bit too less? But she's still gorgeous.

"Why that face?" Kanha summed up a smile.

"Because I don't agree with what you are up to, Dwarkadheesh." She pierced her sight back into his as she finished applying the tilak on his forehead. Next stood Arjun, waiting with complete unsureity, wondering whether his little sister would really do his Vijay Tilak or not.

As soon as she took a step away from Kanha, the sharp sterness traced back on her chiseled face, highlighting the felicity of her features, effortlessly expressing the presence of those deep, unhealed wounds in her tender heart.

Regardless, She did.

She did her brother's Vijay Tilak as well.

She did as her gaze travelled towards Shatanik and Vaishnavi, looking up at her with undivided adoration. The kids had no idea and would probably never posses any about the events that took place months ago.

An amusing smile curved on her lips as she noticed herself gaining back her childishness.

"What?" She squinted her eyes at Shatanik as she finished up.

"Deciphering the reason behind the glum look on your face.
Should there be a better reason to smile other than the fact that I'm staying back with you?" Shatanik subtly crossed his arms, making others laugh.