Lacquered Dwelling

A fresh breeze of wind blew as all 7 of them got down from the chariot,  their glistening eyes searched for the Palace

A fresh breeze of wind blew as all 7 of them got down from the chariot, their glistening eyes searched for the Palace.

Soon a man, who introduced himself as Purochan approached them and took them towards the Palace.

Sahadev sensed his weirdly sweet tone as he nudged Dhriti.

"Do all the people from Gandhar talk this unusual sweet?" Sahadev asked making Dhriti chuckle.

"Purochan, but this place is away from the main town of Varnavat." Yudhisthir spoke as Purochan's face faded.

"Ahm-um yes Yuvraj, we wished to create a beautiful and spacious palace for you and where can we find such a vast land to build a Palace in the main town." Purochan explained as Dhriti tried to observe his expressions.

"So where is your magnificent palace? Beneath the ground?" Bheem asked stepping forward.

"Ah, why are you joking Rajkumar, its right here in front of you." Purochan said as one of his men positioned the mirror in such a way the moon-light reflected multiple times to reveal a beautiful palace.

Everyone's face lit up, except Dhriti who could not find a single reason for having a moonlit palace instead of beautiful little diyas everywhere.

"But Purochan, we need to lit up a diya before entering. That is auspicious. " Kunti said as Purochan's wife gave him a look.

"Yes yes Maharani, please come in." His wife spoke as they entered the huge palace. Kunti lit up a small diya as Purochan had his life in his hands. One wrong move and the Palace would be in ashes just because of a small diya.

Everyone looked at the Palace in awe. Nakul immediately stared staring at his figure in the numerous mirrors kept at an angle for reflection.

"Purochan, so all of the Palace is bright only due to the light of chandrama?" Dhriti asked finally opening her mouth.

"Yes Rajkumari. Me and my family have used all our wisdom in creating this palace." Purochan smiled.

"All of Mama Shakuni's wisdom you should say Purochan." Dhriti thought, examining the whole room.

"Perfect. Really the best Palace someone will ever have in the whole aryawart. "
Yudhisthir praised.

"Bet Dwarka is 10000000 times more better than this place. Isn't it Kanha?" Dhriti's voice reached Kanha.

"Thats a huge number, but you're right. Ofcourse it is Priya. I'm waiting to show you this beautiful Dwarka Nagari. And roam around with you." Kanha replied making Dhriti smile.

"Yes you're right Purochan. You have surely put all your wisdom. Afterall no one other than Vishwakarma can construct a better place than this one." Dhriti taunted referring to Dwarka.

"Jyesht you should give Purochan a reward for his hardwork." Bheem said as Yudhisthir nodded.

"Ahaa, my greatest reward is you all enjoying your stay here." Purochan smiled as Dhriti asked another question.