Raj Purohit's Truth and Vasudev's Declaration

"What do you think Dhriti, renouncing the titles would favour the interest of people?
In reality it would just feed his vanity and aims, don't fall weak in front of someone like him." Maharishi looked at her.

"Maharishi Garg! There's a difference between someone who preserves the integrity of a state and the one who let's the entire clan down by raising weapons on her own family!" The Priest commented.

"Don't take the unfair advantage for my silence and taciturny." Dhriti slowly whispered.

"Dwarkadheesh, I have no objection in crowning Krishn as the next King, my displeasure is only towards Rajkumari Dhriti." The Purohit pointed out.

"May I know the reason why?" Kritavarma spoke in a sarcastically calm manner.

"She is the daughter of a person who ruined his life by getting cursed by a sage, what character do you expect in her?
And, Maharani Kunti and Maharani Madri begot their sons from various gods, but no one ever mentioned how this, this Dhriti was born! Why? I'm sure it's something worth hiding rather than defaming their own characters." He laughed in return as it started thundering,the moment Dhriti clenched her fists.

"This is not the correct time Priya." Kanah softly consoled.

"This is the last time I'm taking any insults thrown at Matas and Pitashree" She took a deep breath.

"Dwarkadheesh, give me the permission to slaughter this man!" Kritavarma now held his naked sword in one hand as the other ministers stood up.

"You can't attack a Brahmin! That's against the Dharma!" He counterattacked.

"And who said you are a Brahmin?" Kanha finally raised his voice as Dhriti turned her gaze towards him, to see him this angry for the first time.

"Wha-what do you mean Krishn?" He stuttered as Kanha walked towards him.

"Purohit ji, what is you gotra?" Kanha furrowed his brows.

"Sarniha, Upamanyu Gotra." He straightened himself.

"I hope you know that Upamanyu Gotra of Sarniha Kshatriya never belonged to any of the main Brahmin Gotra of the Saptarishi." Kanha smirked.

"Upamanyu Gotra...... I've heard it somewhere. Sarniha Kshatriya! Oh! Oh! What a blunder. Jarasandh belongs to the Sarniha Kshatriya Kul." Dhriti thought to herself.

"Even Vishvamitra was a Kshatriya, but his penance gave him the title of Maharishi." He replied to Kanha.

"What penance did you perform?
Spying over Dwarka?" Kanha raised his brow.

"Purv Magadh Senapati Chitraksh! What did you think, me and Dau are foolish enough to blindly accept Jarasandh's constant declaration of your death?" Kanha put a hand on his shoulder as the latter jerked in fear.

"Jarasandh's Spy?" Vasudev asked in utter confusion to his two sons.

"Chronologically,
After those seventeen battles with Jarasandh, when we, along with the citizens of Mathura, relocated to this divine land created by Vishvakarma himself, upon Jarasandh's orders, his Senapati Chitraksh disguised himself as Raj Purohit just to spy on our every move." Kanha explained as the ministers' fury rose to no limits.

"Dwarkadheesh, Rajkumar! Give him a death sentence for this filthy act and allow us to take our regiments towards Magadh for the final time." Kritavarma and the others raged.

"No Kritavarma, not without knowing each and everything he has to say about Jarasandh and his shallow tactics.
And, if it would've in his fate to get killed by us, then there was no use of those remaining 16 battles.
I would've put an end to his entire clan during the very first battle. But he's not meant to get liberation through my hands" Kanha mildly smiled.