Kanha's Curse to Alakshmi

"Bhabhi! I can't carry the others kept here

"Bhabhi! I can't carry the others kept here." Dhriti said wearing her jewelries as Draupadi walked around her room.

"These are the last few ones Dhriti. And how are you going to manage a lot more of them after you become the KulVadhu of Yuduvansh?" Draupadi laughed walking towards her sister-in-law as the younger one blushed.

"Have you met Subhadra?" Dhriti asked as they all walked towards where everyone was gathering, to welcome the Dau and his entire family.

"No, but I've heard her praises from both Dau and Govind." Draupadi smiled as a dasi placed an Arti thali in her hand.

"Oh coconut laddoos. Please." Dhriti said looking at them.

"Not now, later. When we'll go to you Mata Parvati's temple." Draupadi pulled her cheeks.

"Oh yes! We'll take Subhadra and Revati Bhabhi with us." Dhriti said walking towards where everyone else were standing.

All eyes were  on the entrance of the Palace where maids were showering fresh flower petals as the Royal Chariots of the Yadav family arrived at the gates.

"The one standing on the left of Dau is Revati Bhabhi and on his right is my dear Subhadra." Kanha said to Dhriti looking at them as Draupadi and Bhanumati walked with their thalis to welcome them.

"I can't wait to actually meet them." Dhriti smiled.

"Ofcourse! But don't forget me!" Joked Kanha as Dhriti moved to greet the 5 of them.

"Aayushman Bhava Putri." Vasudev smiled patting her head as Devki hugged her.

"Pranam Dau, Revati Bhabhi." She said touching their feet as Dau and Revati gladly smiled at her.

"Subhadra...." Dhriti spoke as both of them literally beamed at each other before Subhadra engulfed her in a huge huge, making everyone chuckle.

"You know I wanted to meet you ever since Kanha told me about you." Dhriti said as Subhadra smiled still hugging her as the other members entered the palace.

"I hope you're ready for everything I have in store for both of you." Subhadra said working towards Kanha.

"Should we be scared?" Kanha laughed making Subhadra frown.

"Don't trouble her Kanha." Dau smiled while Dhriti took Subhadra to her room, where Dasis we making sure everything was alright.

"Subhadra.... Aren't you tired? I think you should take some rest, I'll take you to the Gauri Temple in the evening." Dhriti said as they entered Subhadra's chambers.

"I'm absolutely not tired. Infact I'm so excited. Bhratashree promised me that I can spend my whole day with you all by myself, but I'll spare you today! Spend your time with Bhratashree. You'll have your haldi tomorrow, after that no one will let both of you meet until the wedding day." Subhadra giggled putting Dhriti in thoughts.