Chapter 12: Blind Date

Yuko's coworker told her that the blind date have been set at the Kiara restaurant and also told her what time she need to show up at the blind date.
Few days later, Yuko finally finish her report. She took a break for awhile, then her coworker go to her desk and ask her.
"Are you ready for today's blind date?"
"Yeah, i guess" Yuko replies without any excitement at all.
"Come on Yuko, be more excited for once. This will take off your mind about your ex..

Yuko doesn't need to know who she was talking about because she knows who it is, even though she doesn't remember him frequently but she is still unable to forget completely about what happen between them. Maybe she needed another distraction to make herself be complete forgotten about Sei and so she decided to be more adapt in her single life.

Meaning, getting to meet few guys and maybe start from there she could be with someone else just like how she saw Sei with another woman back then.
"I am excited about it, i haven't had blind date before even when i know my ex husband back then. Right now i'm just a bit tired after reviewing all the report."
"Ohh i see..ok, then don't forget about tonight blind date. 8.00pm sharp and you better show up."
Yuko just smile at her coworker and then nod.

Its already 4.50pm and Yuko getting ready to go back home, after she arrived at home. She took of her work clothes and grab her towel then go straight to the bathroom. She took a few minutes at the bathroom and after she finish she got out and when to her wardrobe. She took a white and green colour floral dress, then put it on. She apply a simple make up on her face, she thinks that she doesn't want to over do it for tonight's blind date.

While she getting ready, she wonder what kind of guy would she meet. She couldn't help but feeling nervous about it. This is her first time and she totally doesn't want to embarrass herself in front of a guy, beside she doubt that once they know about her status being divorced. No man wants to be with her and she also made a full preparation of being reject.

Its been an hour and Yuko already finish,then she heard her phone ringing. She took it out of her beg and look at her phoen, she swipe to answer.
"Hello.."
"Yuko are you already getting ready?"
"Yeah..i'm just about to go out."
"Ok then, i'm already at the Kiara. So i'll wait for you here, Miaka also hasn't arrived yet. If you got in front the receptionists, just tell them about the reservation table under the name Miss Miaka."
"ok, i'll see you there in an half hour."
"Alright"

Yuko close her apartment door and lock it, then she requested a taxi to go to the Kiara restaurant. She arrived at the front desk.
"Good Evening Miss, how can i help you?"
"Hello there, can you show me where the reservation table under the name Miss Miaka?"
"Certainly Miss, right this way."

The receptionist show Yuko where the table is and by then she saw her coworker. When she already arrived at the reservation table, she say thanks to the worker there and then seat beside her coworker.
"You made it."
"Yeah i did."
Well, the guys is on their way and i hope Miaka also arrived before the guys show up."
"Don't worry, she will. You know how she is went it comes to getting ready."
Both Yuko and her coworker laugh.