Chapter 14: Saw Yuko

Sei felt annoyed when he saw how Yuko and the man in front of her are so close with each other, especially when Yuko laugh at one of the man jokes. Sei doesn't have any apatite after seeing Yuko having a blind date. Even the woman in front of him, he no longer give any attention to it, even though the woman didn't know his attitude change all of the sudden.

Yuko for the first time felt that the decision that she made to be in this blind date is one of her most right decision that she made. She thought that this blind date would be a disaster but even so she had to stay for the sake of her coworker. The man that she is introduce with is a nice guy, it seem that he also knew what she feel about being force to join the blind date that her coworker. She got to know that the man name's is Narita.

He wasn't that handsome but also not to ugly, the most attracting in him is his smile, he smile gently at Yuko and she could feel her face being all red because Narita kept looking at her.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Why not...i find you are an attractive woman."
Yuko smile shyly. She murmur a thank you to Narita.

Their blind date last after two hour and both Yuko's coworkers and Miaka finally getting ready to go out from the restaurant and continue to get to know with their partner, it seem that they hit it well with their partner. Yuko just about to get back home but is stoop by Narita.
"Ms.Yuko, if you don't mind, can i have you phone number. I think that we hit pretty well with each other. But if you aren't comfortable with me asking your phone number that i won't bother you anymore."

Narita is actually hesitate in getting Yuko's phone number, but this is the first time that he kinda like Yuko so he encourage himself to do it. And to his surprise, Yuko agree in giving her phone number to him. Once he got it, he ask if Yuko needed a ride to get back home but Yuko decline by saying
"I live just a few blocks from here, so it's fine."
"Are you sure?" Said Narita.

He wanted to made sure that Yuko would got back home safely, Yuko say yes and she smile at Narita. Then both of them bid goodbye. Yuko hail her hand for a taxi then a taxi stop, she then got in and the taxi drove to where Yuko told her address is. While Narita watch Yuko until she is no longer in sight. He smile and walk towards the parking lot. He didn't regret attend the blind date, because if he wouldn't then he would have never meet Yuko.

While Sei, have been watching both Yuko and Narita. He felt something inside his heart where he wanted Yuko back. He did still be with other woman, but still he felt alone and no longer could satisfied him. When she left the house, he was angry. She doesn't give him any chance to clearly explain it to her why he became like that, he truly hate Yuko after that. His angry, then he reach the point where he no longer care about. Which is why he brought every different woman at their home.

But it last only a few month before he gets bored with it. There were so many memories inside the house but it has been destroy by he himself, not long after that Sei and the woman also got out from the restaurant. Sei told the woman that he have some business to do so he ask the woman to go home on her own. Without waiting for any reply, Sei walk away towards the parking lot.

The are so many things in Sei's mind after seeing Yuko again but she wasn't alone and on top of that she was actually on a blind date. Why did he knew, it was because there are 3 pair of them. Who doesn't know about that.