Chapter 3: Started To Change

When Sei heard what Yuko say, what he intend to say suddenly he couldn't say it, when they arrived home. Yuko open the car door and walk towards the house, she took out the key and open the door. She didn't wait Sei, she just reach at their room.

Since she feel a lit bit hot, she took a shower. Sei in all just kept silence and look at Yuko, not once did she look at him. Just when he park the car, Yuko open the door and got out from the car then got inside of their house after she open it up. She left the door open so he could go in, and when he arrived at their room. He could hear the shower have been turn on, so she took a shower right now Sei thought.

He didn't know what to say, he really do hope that he could explain it to Yuko and it will be ok after that but he didn't know this happen especially when she had said that there is nothing to explain. In just a few minutes, Yuko finish taking a shower and when she got out of the bathroom. She saw that Sei is still in his suit, seat at the edge of the bed looking at her. She roll her eyes and ignore him.

She just took her pyjamas and put it on, then she could feel someone try to approach towards her. Then she heard Sei talk.
"Yuko, can we talk."
"Like I tell you, there is nothing to explain." she knew the talk that he wanted to is about him cheating again.
"Please, let's talk just for awhile. I need to explain what happen at the club" Seems like Sei still want to explain about what had happen back then and this make Yuko irritates.
"I'm tired Sei. I told you, there is nothing to explain since I already saw it. So what's the point for you to explain?. Right now I just want to sleep and you should to since both of us needs to work tomorrow."

Without waiting for Sei to reply, Yuko got in bed took the quill and put it around her then she close her eyes. There is no point on crying every time she face with Sei's betrayal, some time she thinks whether what he told her when he say that he love her is truth or not because if he did. He shouldn't have any affairs, how many times did she forgave him for that. She couldn't stay mad at Sei because he always know how to talk to her about it.

When Sei look at Yuko back towards him, he suddenly felt something that he never felt before.
Am I scare? But the he shook his head and telling him that Yuko love him and she will forgave him again and thats why he wants to explain to her that it was only a fling with that woman whom he didn't know what her name is. Telling her that he only love her like he always do but Yuko didnt give him time to explain instead she just let it pass her like it was nothing.

He take his towel and goes toward the bathroom to take a shower, later after he finish. He took his pyjamas and wear it. Soon Sei also lay on the bed beside Yuko, before he close his eyes. He take a look at Yuko beside him and he try to figure it out why Yuko sudden change, he thought that maybe this is her new way getting mad at him. Tell him not to explain anything. He sigh and thinks that he try to talk to her tomorrow morning.

Since she is still mad at him right now, so he doesn't think it is bad for Yuko to ignore him since she is mad at him. Sei thinks it is normal to have reaction like that, any woman would get mad when they found out that their husband is cheating. He knew by morning when he explain and told her that same thing that he always did then Yuko would forgive him.

But what he thought, isn't exactly happen the next morning. When he woke up, Yuko already prepare to leave the house and she didnt made any breakfast for him. She just left and that got Sei shocked. This never happen before, when she is mad she still prepared his breakfast but now she didnt. She just left and go to work.

Yuko really started to change, she no longer want to give face for Sei after what he had done.