Chapter 5 Have Decided

When Yuko got out from the kindergarten, she went to the market to but groceries for tonight dinner. Even though she no longer willing to be Sei's wife but they are still married and she still have her own duty as his wife. After she finish buy all the groceries that she needed, she went straight back home.

When she arrrive, she put all the groceries at the kitchen table and started to make dinner. In. An half hours later, Sei arrived. Yuko was a bit off guard seeing Sei suddenly return early than usual, it was not 7.00pm yet but his already back home.

When Sei arrived at home, he is happy while holding a few plastic that is fill with Yuko's favourite food. He enter the kitchen and saw Yuko prepared their dinner.
"Yuko, tonight you dont need to cook. I've already bought food for us, why don't we have this tonight. I also buy your  favourite food."
"Ohh..ok."
Seeing that Yuko reaction isn't what he expected, Sei frown
Yuko without looking at Sei put all the ingredients that she prepared inside a few container and put it in the refrigerator.

Yuko take the food that Sei had brought and put it all in the plate, the she put all of the plate that is full of food at the dining table. She took two plate and two pair of spoon and fork, also put it at the dining table. Sei just look at her without blinking, he thought that she would be pleased when she saw her favourite food but its the opposite reaction.

When Yuko already seat, Sei is still thinking about Yuko's reaction.
"What are you doing still standing over there, aren't we going to eat right now?"
Sei got out from thinking about Yuko, he decide do apologise when they eat their dinner. She hasn't talk about it though.

When both is having dinner, Sei is thinking about how to pleased Yuko and make her forgive him again. He knew that Yuko will forgive him just she always did. While Yuko is thinking differently, she have made a decision and she already determine to do it. She no longer believe in love, that is why she let it go. She is tired of it all, it was always the same thing that the both of them did. She no longer want this kind of thing.

Both Sei and Yuko eating with silent, the only sound that could be heard is this spoon class with the plate. Sei wants to talk but when he look at Yuko's face, he did dare to because he could tell that Yuko wasn't in a mood to talk while eating. He really wants to talk but held back. He decide again to talk after the dinner.

An half hour, both already finish eating and Yuko took al the dirty plate into the sink. Sei is still siting at the near the dining table while looking at Yuko's back. Sei took a deep breath and talk, he decide if he delay it any longer that Yuko would not listen to his excuses again.

"Yuko..." Sei wait until Yuko respon and she did respon by replying hmm
"Are you still mad at me because of that night?
"......"
Yuko didn't reply anything, and Sei continue
"You know it was only for fun, nothing more than that. I'm really sorry,  i didn't mean to do it."
"Really?" Yuko reply without any much of respon, her face just turn even colder.
"This time i really promise you that i wont do it again. I love you." said Sei

He tried to sound sympathy and when he get closer to Yuko but to his suprise, Yuko slap his face.
Sei is shocked, he didn't react much because he is still in shocked. He look at Yuko and thats when he really saw Yuko's face. Her eyes shown nothing but hatred, her face is cold and the way she look at him as if she felt disgusted.

"Won't do it again? How many times did i heard those word coming out from your mouth."
"....."
"You think that i would fall for it again and again?"
Yuko wasn't shouting nor letting out her mad but the word she talk it felt like colder than ice. This time Yuko really had made her decision and she think it is time to free herself from this. She had have decided to end their marriage.