Chapter 6: Divorced

Sei is so shocked that he couldn't say anything at all, the way Yuko look at him after she finish talking is something that he could never get out from his mind. He never would have thought that Yuko could made such a face. He always thought that he knew her so well, that is why no matter what fault he did. she would always forgave him but now he already have a second thought, would she still forgive him after he done it again and again.

"Yuko.."
"No..you don't get to say anything, not before i finish talking about it.
Sei shut his mouth because it is true, he didnt want Yuko to say anything, but since he saw how Yuko is right now. He couldn't say anything.

Yuko look straight at Sei's eyes.
"Do you love me?"
Sei eyes got wide, why Yuko suddenly ask him about it.
When Yuko saw Sei reaction and how he couldn't answer it, she knew the answer even without him say it. Her eyes get watery, she felt her heart hurt so much.

Sei panic when he saw Yuko cried, he try to touch her but she avoid his touch.
She no longer wants to be with him, since she saw what Sei reaction when she ask him the question.
She held up her tears and then she look back at Sei.
"You don't have to answer."
"......"
"You know Sei, I really love you. But I can't let myself be fooled again and again. I'm so damn tired of it, so now i want to let go of this toxic marriage."
"Wh...what are you talking about?"
Yuko take a deep breath and then said "Let's go our separates way, let's divorced."

Sei got shocked when he heard what Yuko say.
Yuko walks towards the her beg that she put it at the sofa in the living room, she took out a piece of paper then she put it in front of Se. When Sei saw what paper it is, he suddenly felt his heart shattered. Then he look at Yuko again, this time she no longer cry but her eyes is red as if she is holding her tears from falling.

"You joking right? You dont mean it i know you aren't."
"You think I'm joking about this Sei? To tell you the truth, I've been thinking about this for awhile but i never did want it because i know i still love you. But when i saw you cheat on me again with that woman at the pub, i made my decision."
"Yuko i told you that i wont do it again so please don't ever mention about you wanting to divorce me."

Sei suddenly shout at Yuko, he is angry that Yuko could do this to him. Yes he did cheated on her many times but in the end of it, he always comes back home to her. It wasn't like he was the only man that cheat on his wife, there are many man that is also same like him.
Yuko heard what sei said and she slap her hand to the dining table and glare at him.
"How many times did you said that already..did you even remember how many times you said to me that you won't do it again Sei? DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAID THAT TO ME HUH!!!"

Yuko scream at the top of her lung, all the angry, the hurt..everything she got it out from her heart. This time she doesn't want to hold it anymore. Sei eyes wide when Yuko shout at him and when she ask whether he owns how many time he said that he wouldn't not cheat on her again, his body turn stiff. He couldn't remember how many times he said it.

After waiting for Sei to answer, Yuko look at Sei. She ask herself why did she fall in love with such a man. He cheated on her, doesn't remember what promise he made to her and most of all..use her love for him to gain her forgiveness.

"Why are you not answering my question? Did you fucking know how many times you said it? Why! You don't remember? Let me tell you Sei, you don't remember because that's an empty promise. Your saying it like a mantra but you did not remember."
".........."
"I was a fool to fall in love with a bastard like you. You don't deserve my love at all, so just sign the damn divorce paper."

*Author's Thought*
Hello guys, how are y'll doing? Hope you guys enjoy reading my story so far, even though i know that my English isn't really good and there is so many wrong words that i use. Anyway have a nice day y'll...