Chapter 28: Toward The New Chapter

Narita didn't not know that Yuko is asking whether is want to meet with her again or not but for sure he didn't expect that she would say something like that.

He felt happy...
"Of course i want to see you again, i like you since the day we first met here during the blind date."
Yuko heard what Narita said, she begin to show him her most happy face, it seems like her explanation is going well. She really did try her very best so that she can show to Narita: She wanted to have a new chapter in her life and Narita is included in that new chapter

"I love to have you around when i begin my new chapter in life. The truth is, i'm not the kind of person to express much about things like this but at least i want to try so that you understand my feeling about what we have right now is something that i cherish the most."

Narita couldn't describe what he feels right now but he is grateful because Yuko had express what she thought about and what she wanted in her life. He felt honour because she included him in her life. All those negative thoughts before they met just vanish.

He felt guilty for not trusting Yuko more and made an assumption that she went back together with her ex-husband.
So he told Yuko all about what he thinks back then.

"I'm sorry about that, i didn't mean to make any assumption that you get back together with your ex-husband. And when you message me about wanting to meet, i was afraid that you wanted me just to be friend when you know that my real intention is to get closer to you."

"It's fine, i understand"
Both Yuko and Narita continue to enjoy their time together. Both felt content because the misunderstanding finally gone.
After they spend time to talk more, Narita want to ask Yuko about something.

"Yuko...."
Yuko look at Narita, seeing that he is a bit nervous. She knew that he probably have something serious to ask. She didn't say anything and continue to look at him as a sign that he got her full attention.
Narita calm himself down and look at Yuko. He wants to confirm about their relationship.

"Are we in a relationship now?"
Yuko smile. This guy in-front of her really makes her heart warm. She already told him, that she choose him but he still wants to confirm that she really did choose him over Sei.
"Of course, 100%"
Narita smile then he said "Then i can call you my girlfriend right?"
Yuko laugh.
Girlfriend...she felt happy, seems like she gone back to being a teenager again.

Seeing Yuko laugh happily, Narita doesn't need to hear her answer. Of course, just by looking at her. He knows that they both are in a relationship.
Narita did something unexpected, he got up and kiss Yuko.
He always wanted to do that but doesn't have courage because back then, Yuko gave a signal as if he can get closer to her but no physical contact.

Yes, he respect that but now....
He kiss her, not because of sexual thing but as a sign that he really does love her.
Yuko is surprise when Narita kiss her but she didn't reject this. She kiss him back.

It felt like they were the only two around, both kissing while smiling to each other. This happen only a few second, when they stop...Yuko caress Narita's face, she hope to spend her days with him. While Narita just look Yuko lovingly.

They both have begun their page towards the new chapter.

****Author's Thoughts****
Wew....finally have the time to update new chapter although its short one and i guess there some wrong spelling and all(so sorry about that) but not to worry because we still have 2 more chapter left. Anyway, thank you for those who comment along the way when you guys read each chapter and also to those who add this story in their Fav list. Not to forget those who support me. I will update new chapter as soon as possible later.

Have a great day or night y'll🤗