Chapter 27: Will You?

Yuko couldn't wait to see Narita...
Now she felt happy with how things were, Sei already accepted the fact that they can no longer be together.

The only thing that she focus right now is getting to know Narita and be more open with him. She could see that Narita is actually like her. But she just turn blind eye to it since she is still trouble with how things were with Sei.

Even her friends from work started to notice about her, she is radiance. Her coworker whom she is close ask her about what happen and Yuko told her about it.
"Gosh, who would have thought that Sei actually waited you outside for hours. It's creepy and he act like a stalker ."
Yuko just smile when she heard what her coworker talk about Sei.
"It's ok, it took some time to heal but i can finally be more relaxing and happy about it."
"Do you have any plan for the weekends?"
"Yeah i do"
"Ohh, is it a date?" Her coworker tease her. She laugh but didn't say anything.

Then they continue working.
Narita is busy with his work but he didn't forget to message Yuko about what day he isn't working and where should they meet, it is on saturday and Narita decided to meet with Yuko at the restaurant where the first meet on a blind date.

Yuko is excited when she read the message that Narita had send to her, she just couldn't wait to see him later. She already prepared what she should explain to Narita since she did own him an apologise.

She felt grateful because Narita had defend her but she knows that as a stranger, she shouldn't involve Narita towards her problem with Sei. Beside, she and Narita haven't been in a relationship yet so she doesn't want to trouble Narita about it.

Time pass, it is Saturday. They meet at 6:00pm
But Narita is already at the Kiara Restaurant, he came early then what time he told Yuko. He is nervous meeting with Yuko. He didn't know why but he just didn't want to know what Yuko is going to tell him, he doesn't like the feeling nervous.

The waiter gave him a menu to look at but he told the waiter that he would like to have a glass of wine. While waiting for his wine, Narita try to calm himself down but before he could do that. Yuko already on her way towards the table where Narita is.

"Sorry for being late, i had to do something before going here."
"It's okay, i mean i got here not to long ago so..." Narita said while making an awkward smile.
"Have you order anything yet?"
"Just wine for now."
Yuko call the waiter and ask for a menu, after she was given the menu. She look into it then order her food and drinks.
She look at Narita because he seems to space out a little.
"Do you wanna order something else."
"No, i'm okay with just wine for now" He said

Yuko give the menu back to the waiter and the waiter walk away from their table.
There is a awkward silent between them, but Yuko is the first one to talk.
"I'm sorry about that night. I know you felt offended since, I ask you to go back home when i know you just want to defend me from my ex husband."
"I'm fine, i know that i shouldn't have middle in between you two since i'm a stranger."

Yuko could not denied about it but she still feel guilty but know she wants to explain about what happen after Narita had gone home.
"I actually want to let you know about that night....." before she could continue, Narita cut her words off.
"Umm....there is no need to tell me anything, i know that you still love your ex husband and i'm sure that you want to get back together with him."

Yuko is shocked, what is Narita saying she thought.
"Wait, what do you mean by that? Getting back together with my ex? No thats not something i would do. Beside, why do you say that?"
This time Narita is the one who shock when he heard what Yuko had said.

"Weren't you hugging him back then?"
"What, how did you know that?"
It's like Narita secret has come out.
"Err, to tell you the truth...i wasn't going back home that night. I actually park my car just a few block and was going back there but then i saw you hugging him and he hug you back. Thats why i assume...."
"Omg Narita...so you mean you saw all that?"
"Yeah i did. To be honest, i felt down watching you guys hug each other. I couldn't watch it anymore so i walk away."

So the reason that you haven been messaging me is because you think that i got back together with my ex husband?"
"Yeah"
"Well if you seeing me and him hugging like that, i won't denied that he could think something like that. But the truth is that, i hug him as an encouragement for him to accept that he and i can no longer be together and he should move forward with is life to find someone a woman that is better for him than me."
Yuko continue to explain.

"I know that there is no longer us(Yuko and Sei) but i still want to be friends with him and that is the only offer i gave him because now i want to be with someone who truly can make me happy and always be there for me, to have that person who i can shared my problem with even though i met that person in a blind date but i want to try to get to know that person and wonder if that person still want to continue meeting me after this."

Yuko smile at Narita.
Narita is a bit confuse but he knows that the person Yuko talk about is none other than him. This is the first time he could see that Yuko talk so honest and look him in the eyes.
He couldn't talk because he was mesmerise how Yuko smile gently at him and how her eyes shine watching his every action.

When Narita haven said anything, Yuko ask him.
"Will you still want to meet me again and start getting to know more about each other?"