Chapter 8: The Process of Forgetting

Never would Sei thought that this could be happening, he would never think that Yuko would ask for divorce. She really determine to it. He never want to divorced but seeing how she have voice it all out about how he treated her, how she desperate want him to sigh the divorce paper

Sei begin to feel guild and ashamed. He begin to think about their past and how happy their are, but things turn different...Their marriage turn into toxic. He begin to cheated again and again, Yuko just hold her disappointment and heartache toward Sei for a long time.

All the things that turn out to be, had become their very own poison in their marriage, to be exact it was Sei who ruin their marriage, ruin Yuko trust and love . He already sign his name on the divorced paper and after he sign it, Yuko took the divorced paper and walk towards the upstairs. She already pack all her things and put it inside the large luggage that she had brought.

She did all that when Sei is still at work. She prepared all of it, she thought that she would present the divorced paper later but she snap when Sei comes home and talk all about "Won't do it again" "I love you"
She really felt annoyed and without thinking she already confront Sei. Demand about divorcing.

Yuko goes into the guest room, tonight she doesn't want to be near Sei nor she wants to see him. After she got inside the room, she locked it. This time it was really over for real between them, Yuko told herself not to shed tears but she could' help herself but cried. Her heart hurts so much.

Now she no longer Sei's wife and he also no longer belong to her.
She remember the time before they were just a couple and how happy they were, she remember how loyal Sei is but ask why he turn into a different person when they get married. Sometimes she blame herself for what Sei had become.

Yuko cried until she didn't realise that she fell asleep.

While Sei, after sign his name on the divorce paper. He seat at the sofa and just look into the wall with a blank face, this time their marriage is over. Shocking thing, Yuko also told him tomorrow morning she will moved out from here. It seem that she wanted to move out fast and forget about him.

He cover his face with his palm, without realising Sei shed tears. He never know how much his heart hurt so much and he did blame Yuko about it, instead he blame himself for it. He really did it, he finally sign the paper and they official aren't husband and wife anymore. Sei stay in the living more for a long time but the he got up and walks toward the upstairs and to their bedroom.

But he didn't find Yuko there, thats when he knew that Yuko is at the guest room. Sei look around their room and find that Yuko's things isn't there anymore. He smile sadly, the room where they share as husband and wife will soon be the room where only him and no longer fill with Yuko's make up, beauty product, her towels and clothes. He lay on the bed and took a deep breath.

There is still a scent of Lavender on the bed, the scent that Yuko like to use on her hair shampoo and her body shower. He couldn't sleep even though he was tired from work and fought with Yuko, plead her not to divorced him. But he failed because she no longer want to love and trust him.

She want out from their marriage.
It was 4am that Sei fell asleep thinking about a lot of stuff.
He didn't wake up early to see Yuko already left the house.

Yuko woke up around 6am, she took a shower and getting ready to moved out from the house where she call home. When she finish getting ready, she took her large luggage and got out from the guest room. She could tell that Sei haven't wake up yet and she doesn't need to inform him about her departure.

When she finally at the living room she look around and try to remember the sweet and bad memories that happen inside the house. She smiled sadly and then walk towards the door, this is the last time she would set her foot in this house. After she walkout from this, she will have to process of forgetting everything about Sei.