Chapter 10: Thats How life Is

Yuko just finish took out her stuff at her luggage, all her clothes she hang it inside the wardrobe. Some she fold it and place it below the wardrobe, there is for drawer so she put her others clothes there. All her beauty product she put it at the makeup table , half an hour later she finish unpacking her stuff.

She didn't took out all her things because she knew that she just live here for a few days or few weeks at most.

Depends on her progress in finding an apartment to rent, even though Kana told her that she could just live here at her apartment for free but she still need to find one.
Beside she likes to have a privacy on her own and she knew Kana also need her own privacy.

She doesn't need to drag Kana in her messy life.

Kana call her from the living room saying that their breakfast already ready. Yuko got out from the room and walk toward the kitchen. Kana had prepared a simple breakfast for both of them.

They both seat on the chair and begin to dig in their breakfast. While having their breakfast, Kana ask Yuko what is her next plan.
"I dont really know."
"I know that your going to have a tough life later since you and Sei already in the process in getting a divorce but you'll need to be strong. Don't ever forget that I'm here with you. If you need any help, you know you can just ask me and I'll try to help what i can for you because we're bestie.

Yuko felt touch with what Kana told her, yes they both are bestie. Yuko also have several bestie but Kana is the best one. No matter what she going trough, Kana is the first one who she would tell. She is a good listener and know how to cheer her up. She was great full to have such friend.

"Don't worry, i know. Thank you Kana, for being such a good friend to me. I'm glad that we're friend from high school up until now."
Kana smile...
Then they continue eating their breakfast.

After finish, Yuko volunteer washing the plate. So Kana go to her room and getting ready for work, Yuko didn't have to go to work today. She already ask for leave a few days, she just needed to clear her head and she just hope that all her problem will be solve this few days.

She just need to submit the divorce paper and then it will be over between her and Sei. Once she submit it, both Sei and Yuko won't be husband and wife anymore.
After a few days, when Yuko is still working. She got a call from the lawyer who handle their divorce, the lawyer who handle their divorced called both Sei and Yuko.

Both have to be present to officially sign the last paper of separation, so Sei and Yuko meet at the bureau. When Yuko saw Sei again, she didn't know what to say or what to do. She did try to have a conversation with him but Sei have become cold toward her. She thinks that Sei may have blame her for not being able to forgive him and divorce him.

Since it have become like that, Yuko just let it slide because there is no reason for her to think about it any longer, she have goal to achieve and that is to let go of her past with Sei. The lawyer have prepare the paper, once the paper were put on the table. Without any delay, Sei sign and without even looking at the lawyer and Yuko. He walks out from the lawyer's office.

Yuko saw this but she just kept it silent. After finish sign on her part, she say thank you to the lawyer and goes out.
After she got out, she take a deep breath and release it. This will be her new journey and her new life begin.

Both Sei and Yuko live their own life, Sei have begin to sleep with countless woman. He thinks that it is the right decision, he can be a bachelor again. Do what ever he wanted without any complaint from wife or anyone, his behaviour become unusual. It was good to sleep with many different woman but he never felt contain. As if his heart is empty.

He doesn't want to think about Yuko, but he also couldn't help wonder what she doing or where she is right now. After he got out from the lawyer's office. He went straight to the bar, he knew that Yuko try to be nice and want to ask him how he is doing but he couldn't help but being cold towards her.

He hated her for not forgive the little mistake that he did, and he hated her for forcing him to sign the divorce paper back then. He no longer care since now he can be with any woman and can sleep with them also. So he continue his habit.

While Yuko begin to busy herself with work, even though she keeps thinking about Sei. She still felt sad and heartache, she does sometime think whether she really made a good decision in divorce Sei or not.

Maybe that's how life is, there is so many things that a person can handle yet there are also things that a person couldn't handle. And that has happen to Yuko.