Chapter 16: She Married?

Narita is on his way to the parking lot, he never meet a woman like Yuko. She is shy and beautiful woman, he really like her shyness whenever he try to woo her with words. He was glad that he attend the blind date.

At first, he was going to decline Yamato's invitation in going to a blind date since he doesn't like crowded places but Yamato told him that there are 3 woman in the blind date so he needed 1 more guy to add on the man side. Every man in their department had already married and some already have girlfriend and the blind date have been set in one of the most finest restaurant.

"Come on man, it will be fun. Beside you need to meet people and get socialise, all you do is work and go home watch your favourite movie everyday. What kind of life is that man?" Said Yamato
"Ok ok i'll go, don't insult the way i live my life. At least i don't get dumb over a petty little things."
" Dude, thats a good one" Said Yue

The three of them are friends, sometimes they joke around with each other and they would always joke around about the other person's live but the three of them know that they didn't mean it. It is just the way to show they noticed each others way of living.

"Man, you hurt my pride. She broke up with me because, she doesn't like how i snore. She always told me that i snore too loud but what can i do since i was asleep and i don't know if i snore loud or not"
The three of them laugh and then Yamato ask Narita again,

"Your coming right? Don't you dare not show up after you agree in going into this blind date"
"Yeah i will, no worries but i won't guarantee to have conversation with any woman in that blind date. You know me, i'll be there just for the food since the restaurant that we're going is a great one.
" I'm sure the will be one of the woman that you'll like, judging by the picture that i got. I know that one will be your type so don't be too confident about that."

And Yamato was right, as soon as he saw Yuko. It was like something draw himself towards her, he was glad that Yuko is the one that he got to pair with and he was the one to start the conversation. He had a great night and he thank Yamato for it. While he is thinking all of this, he felt a presence behind him and he look behind. There is a man that walks towards him. After Sei approach Narita, he look Narita's appearances from head to feet.

He didn't know what so special about him since he saw Yuko is getting comfortable with Narita.
"Excuse me but is there anything wrong?" Said Narita when he saw the way Sei look at him and he pretty much doesn't like the way his looking at him.
"Are you on a blind date with Yuko?"
As soon as Narita heard Yuko's name been mention, he question wether this man is her boyfriend or not.

But Yuko didn't mention that she have a boyfriend and if she did, she wouldn't go in a blind date. So Narita conclusion is that the man standing right in front of him probably her ex.
"Yes, she and i meet on a blind date that has been arrange. Is there something wrong?"
"You should stop seeing her coz she is married."
"What?" Narita is shocked to heard that. She is not single but married?
During Narita state of shocked, Sei continue
"You shouldn't approach a woman who is already married." After Sei finished talking, he walks away while smiling, he had achieved what he wanted to say to Narita. Let's hope he stop seeing her after this, Sei thought.

There were so much thing that Narita thinks after he heard that Yuko is a married woman. He almost couldn't believe it, he woo a woman whom is already married?