Chapter 29: Look At Her From Far

Sei's life isn't like he use to live...
Now he finally realise that no matter what, Yuko really want to move forward with her own life and without him beside her.
How come he just realise after what had happen instead of when their still married?

He doesn't know, maybe..because that Yuko always forgive him whenever he had an affair that he thinks that it is okay to do that. Just simple forgive, forget and move on with their marriage life. But things weren't suppose to be like that.

He thought that Yuko would be with him for the rest of their life. Enjoying a little bit wouldn't hurt anyone but it did hurt Yuko. And now, she no longer here.

Sei look around the living room in his house. Yuko had decorate everything when they were still newly wed, from the colour of the wall to the furniture in the living room. She looks so happy back then, she always say that the living room is where family gather and have fun.

She was right...but now he was the only here in the house. When she left, she didn't take anything beside all her stuff that she had before they got married.

This suppose to be the house where he and Yuko would spend their time the most but now his all alone. He just couldn't take the loneliness, so he call his friend to hang out and drink beer.
"Why don't i just buy beers and go to you house. It would be more comfortable to hang out at your house right?"
"Yeah sure."
"Ok, i'll contact the others to go there. It would be more fun to have few friends."
"That's fine by me dude but don't bring woman over here, i'm not in a mood to have fun now. Just drinking only."
"Got it"

Sei ended his call.
He took a few minutes to clean up the living room, kitchen and bathroom. For sure is they hang out here, someone gonna sleep over in his house. So he prepare everything.
An hour after that, he heard a knock in front of the door so he open it. He knows who outside the house since his friend already telling him ahead if time that he already arrive and park his car at the garage.

When he open the door, Sei greet his friend.
"Hey man. How are you doing?"
"Fine as usual."
His friend could see that Sei isn't his usual behaviour. He knew something is wrong, he look around to see if he could see Yuko but she wasn't around. But he didn't ask Sei about it, probably they got into fight again.

He hadn't heard Sei talk about Yuko for months. He wonder what happen but kept silent about it.
He put the beers he bought at the table in the living room, while Sei is getting a pack of ice cube in the refrigerator. Not too long after that, 2 of Sei's friend come.

Sei's friend is also his coworker.
Their name is Yato, Ken and Juro. The first one that arrived at his house, it was Juro.
They start to drink and talk about something, but Ken ask Sei where his wife and that had made Sei go silent for awhile. Yes he never tell anyone about him and Yuko got divorce.

He didn't want anyone to find out about it but kept it to himself had making him tired both mind and physical. His friend knew that something wrong but kept silent, they wait until Sei is ready to talk and he did talk about it.
"Me and Yuko got divorced months ago."
They were shock
"What? For real?"Said Yato
"What happen man"Said Ken
Sei stay silent again, it is hard to express what he wanted to say about what happen but Juro beat him to it by saying
"Was it because of your fault?"

Sei look at Juro, of course Juro knows about it. He was the one that Sei always call to hang out at the pub or even go the red district. He had talk to Sei about it since it would make things worse for his marriage but Sei didn't listen because every time he did, Yuko would forgave him.

"What exactly happen? We confuse here....Sei's fault?"
"Let Sei tell, but of course it's your choice to tell us. We're not forcing you to talk about it if you didn't want too."
In the end Sei tell them what happen between him and Yuko, after he finish...his friend took a few moment of silence. There is a lot to take in, Yato and Ken never knew that Sei have that kind of bad side.

All this time they only knew that he had been married to Yuko and never make any problem at his work place. A very excellent worker...but who knows that he likes to hang around other woman and do something like cheating.
"I don't know what to say man, never knew that you been like that all this time. But you know that it is wrong to do that to your wife." Said Yato
"I know."
Then Ken ask Sei about Yuko's whereabout.

"She live in the city at an apartment."
"Have you ever meet her and mend your relationship with her?" Said Juro
"I didn't but she no longer wants it. She did forgive me but she also said that she no longer want to be with me and hoping to move on."
"Damn....but i guess there is so much a woman can take. I didn't mean to insult you Sei but things aren't always like we expected to be. It's no longer the same." Said Ken.

They advice Sei that he have to move on with his life, they agree with what Yuko had said to him. He probably find someone better, someone he really want and willing to change because he didn't when he was still with Yuko.

Sei admit that he really couldn't get back together with Yuko.

Even his friends agree with her decision. Sei look up at the ceiling and close his eyes.

Yes, it's time to move on, beside she decided that they can be friends. This time, he would support her. Be beside her if she ever have a difficult time or down. Of Course as a friend not as her lover or anything...

Even if he wasn't the one beside her now, he would watch her from far. See her smile, her happiness with someone else. Sei smile but a single tears run down, his friends didn't notice this. Yes he will put all his memories with her in the past and start new and he vow himself that if he find someone that he likes, he would never again do to hurt her like he did to Yuko.

This time Sei change.....

****Author's Thoughts****
Next is the final chapter guys 🔥🔥🔥
Sorry if this chapter have some many wrong spelling etc, i'll correct it later once i have free time from work.

Announcement: I will do another story after finish this one, but i'm running out of imagination😌. So those who have any suggestion, please do message me. Of course just give an idea and i'll start with that. Like reincarnation or revenge etc. I will also give credit to the one that give the idea😘.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing fine and have a nice day or night y'll.

To Let GoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara