Chapter 15: Yuko's Thoughts

Yuko arrived at her home, she open her door then close is after she got inside and throw lightly her key at the desk near the entrance. Then she seat at her sofa and take a few deep breath.

She never thought that she could enjoy the blind date that her friend had set up, she just think that it is her way of not thinking about what had happen in her live a few months ago. Yuko never imagine to met someone as good and cool like Narita.

At first she was a bit nervous but looking how Narita natural in having conversation with her, all her nervous got away. She really did enjoy her time with him. It seems that they will have to meet again, and Yuko is okay with that since she could see that Narita is a good guy but even so she still have a little bit doubt. Since she experience that some guy have good looks on the outside but on the inside, no one knows about it.

She thinks of that one person whom she thought she could spend the rest of her live together but that was just a dream she wanted, the reality is something else which already experience it and doesn't want to happen again. She needs to move on forward with her life.

If one man had already destroy the love that you have, doesn't mean your life ended with that love. She remember what her mother told her when she was a teenager.

Life can be full of surprises, we can never know what happen. What we can do is to enjoy the life we have while we still breathing even though we have ups and downs with the life we living, that's what Yuko's mother told her.

*Author's Thought*
Hello everyone, thank you for the comments. I appreciate it and yes i do need editing since sometimes i don't check my spelling and other words that aren't good😅. Sorry for the late update since i have been busy with work so i stop writing for quite a while, but i'll do my best to finish this story. There are other stories that i write and one of them is "MY LIGHT IN THE DARK" since it is a bit similar to this and it is a completed story . So go and check that and i hope you guys have a nice day or night.🤗 💖