Chapter 23: Stop It

The rest of the evening that Yuko and Narita spend is enjoyable to Yuko.

She felt that after the conversation about Sei, they both become more and more closer. Of course, Narita haven't tell her about his life. But she thinks that Narita also the same as her, he will open up to her if he is ready to talk about himself.

For now, Narita only talk about where is works and what kind of job that he did, where he lives and what he likes to do during is free time.

After finished having their dinner, they walk toward the payment counter. Yuko wants to split the bill but Narita told her that he is the one to pay their dinner. So Yuko let Narita do just that.

"Thansk, if we going out on a date again. Then i'll be the one who pays dinner okay."
Narita chuckle.
Yuko look at him and said "Why are you laughing? Is there something wrong with what i said?"
"No,nothing wrong but i'm happy that you already thinking about out next date."

That made Yuko felt embarrassing, she felt stupid for talking about that.
"Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry about that. I feel so embarrass."
She felt her face is getting hot.

While Narita love to see Yuko's cute embarrassing side, she looks cute.
"There is no need to feel embarrass about that. I'm happy that you wants another date with me. Does that mean i can woo you?" Tease Narita.
"Don't say that..." Said Yuko.

She close her face using her hands. It seems like she finds another side of Narita who likes to tease her.
Narita then laugh. He just could get enough seeing Yuko like that.

"Where do you live? I can send you back home."
"I live not far from here, just a few block away. No worries, i can walk back home."
"It's dangerous for a woman like you to walk back home alone. Come, let me send you back."
Narita hold her hand and walks towards where he park is car.

Narita ask which area he should take in order to get Yuko home, she tells him where she live. In just a few minute, Narita already arrive in front of where Yuko apartment building is.

He got out of the car and goes the other side of his car door. He open the door and Yuk got out. They walk just a few steps only.
Yuko look at Narita
"Thanks for the date today, i had so much fun."
"I'm glad......i was a little nervous about our first date since i don't know what you like to do during dates and all."
"Hey i do enjoy our date, so don't worry about it."
"I'm relief to heard that."
"And thanks for sending me back home."
"Your welcome"

Yuko wants to see Narita walk to his car and drove away but it seems that Narita is still standing there and watch her.
"Uhh, is there something else you want to talk about."
But Narita didn't say anything, he just get near Yuko.
Yuko felt her face is getting hot again. Seems like Narita want to kiss her but before he could do so, he felt a punch at his face. And Yuko's body been drag away from Narita.

Both Narita and Yuko shock at the sudden action.
Yuko looks who is the one holding her now and it was Sei.
"Sei...what are you doing. Let go of me."
"No..so you been dating this guy huh. I won't allow it."
Narita touch his face, he could feel that his face is swallow a bit.

Yuko worry about Narita, she try to push Sei but Sei grip at on her wrist getting more tighter.
"Your hurting me Sei, let me go." Said Yuko
She hit Sei over and over again but Sei doens't feel anything.
"Let her go, what are you even doing here" Said Narita
Sei glare at Narita.

He saw them both when he waited Yuko, he waited for hours. He did ask the security inside and he was told that Yuko had gone out since morning.

So he decided to wait, he thought that she was hanging out with her friend like she usually do. But seeing her got out from another man car make him so angry. But what had made him so furious until he hits Narita is when he saw Narita is getting closer to Yuko as if he wanted to kiss her.

So he made a move by punching Narita in the face.
Narita wasn't afraid of Sei and since he already knew about Sei, he won't back down. So he grab Yuko's other hand but Sei push him hard, which made Yuko also got drag left and right because both her hand been held by Sei and Narita.

Narita never want to use violence in front of Yuko, his mother told him that violence doesn't solve the problem. That's why he didn't punch Sei back but he didn't want to give in.

Because Narita didn't let go of Yuko's hand. Sei try to punch him again but was stop by Yuko's sudden loud voice.
"Stop it!! Just stop it already!!" Yuko felt frustrated.