Valentine's Day

A woman had prepared a dinner, it was a special day for her so she makes a special dinner for her and her husband.

She knew that her husband would be back in an hour. She decorate the table with red roses in a glass jar and set all the tableware, soon after that she put all the dishes that she had been prepared.

She already put on a dress and make-up before getting ready the food, so she felt glad that during the food preparation, she didn't ruin her dress nor her make-up. She look at the clock in the wall near the living room.

Just in 10 minute left she would wait her husband. She seat at the chair and wait..
10 minutes had gone by....
30 minutes had gone by...
1 hour had gone by...
But her husband haven't return home.

She felt worry, so she grab her phone and call her husband but there is no answer. She couldn't help but think for the worse. Probably got into an accident.

She could not do anything except wait for her husband.
Hours had gone by, the clock shown is it 12am indicates it is Valentine's day...the dishes that she had prepared were left uneaten.
She felt sad and worry, when she was just decide to go out and try to find her husband....

She heard the front door open..
There she saw her husband she come inside the house.
She hurry to his side and ask him where his been.
But her husband is in a drunken state, so he couldn't answer her question, he just lightly push her aside and walks upstairs to their bedroom.

Watching her husband ignore her and go upstairs had hurt her feelings but she knows that were probably because he was drunk. She clear up the dining table, throw out the dishes and wash the plate, she didn't eat anything but she doens't feel hungry.

After she finished, she went upstairs.
She walk into their bedroom, saw her husband already asleep while his still wearing his work cloths and his shoes. So she help him took off his shoes, even though she is mad towards her husband but she still care about him.

After that she walk towards the bathroom, took a shower. After finished she put on her pyjamas cloths, she lay beside her husband. But still she couldn't fell asleep, she cried while remember what had just happened not to long ago.

All her effort in surprising her husband for Valentine's day had gone to waste. She doesn't know why her husband comes home drunk.

If he did hang out with his coworker, he could just message her and let her know about that but he didn't, she did ask him a question but she didn't get any of it and she was push aside, that hurt her.

Something isn't right and he seems to be cold towards her. She knows that much since they have been married for 5 years now. Even if her husband is drunk but he would never ignore or being cold towards her like that.

The next morning, she woke up late. She look beside her bed and fine that her husband is no longer there. She got to the bathroom to wash and brush her teeth.

Soon she got downstairs to prepared her own breakfast, there at the kitchen she saw her husband looking at his phone and a cup of coffee were at the dining table. She didn't say anything and just do what she usually do in the morning.

While doing something at the kitchen, she felt someone hug her from behind. But she just ignore and clean the kitchen. She wanted to got out from the hug but the hand around her waist is getting tighter. Then she heard her husband say sorry.

She still ignore it and try to make her husband to let go of her waist, they both struggle but soon her husband let go, they started to talked but soon after that begin a heated argument.